Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
I have been trying to get a 3 min solo game and to do that you pretty much need that tree map, I wish there was a hub be4 the game where u can vote for a map because it gets REALLY annoying when u do /hub 20 times and still dont get the map u wont and if we could vote it would change my eggwars speedrunning SOOOOO much!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Voting for maps was one of the worst features on the select few java games that have it. People only vote for one map or troll vote a map so nothing else wins. This happens in wing rush where people only vote ravine and or leave the game right away. A feature like this on bedrock would be very frustrating and silly.

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
Voting for maps was one of the worst features on the select few java games that have it. People only vote for one map or troll vote a map so nothing else wins. This happens in wing rush where people only vote ravine and or leave the game right away. A feature like this on bedrock would be very frustrating and silly.
It should be eggwars rank only to vote, now that would make it fair

Reactions: wxzzrd

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
But that’s what I described? Besides the whole thing not making sense, the same things with either troll voting or the same map over and over would happen. No matter how you do it it’s not fair.
Then we could randomize the voting into 3 maps per vote, like in the beginning of the game u only have 3 maps to vote for. That could make it fair so it is not the same map over and over.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Then we could randomize the voting into 3 maps per vote, like in the beginning of the game u only have 3 maps to vote for. That could make it fair so it is not the same map over and over.

Then someone could have issues looking for maps they like and they would have to wait to find out what they want, even if they get into a game they would have to wait to see if they an even get their map they want. It would be even worse if they couldn't vote. Also where would they be if they haven't decided a map? My point is, this wouldn't work. It never really worked on Java and it wouldnt work here. The system is perfectly fine now.

Also most players aren't ranked so it would really not be fair.

Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd
Apr 29, 2020
I think a solution would be everybody is able to vote, however, ranked players have their vote tripled.

Another idea is that ranked people can select the map they want to play in, while unranked people have to use the random service that is currently in place.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think a solution would be everybody is able to vote, however, ranked players have their vote tripled.

Another idea is that ranked people can select the map they want to play in, while unranked people have to use the random service that is currently in place.

First solution allows everyone to have a say which undos having a rank until you said ranked players get 3. I often play in groups of 2-4 so the 2-4 of us could control the vote because we get more votes so that’s defiantly not fair.

Second option isn’t bad, it’s basically how it is on Java but honestly I think it’s fine how it is.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Then someone could have issues looking for maps they like and they would have to wait to find out what they want, even if they get into a game they would have to wait to see if they an even get their map they want. It would be even worse if they couldn't vote. Also where would they be if they haven't decided a map? My point is, this wouldn't work. It never really worked on Java and it wouldnt work here. The system is perfectly fine now.

Also most players aren't ranked so it would really not be fair.
More people hav eggwars rank in eggwars than skywars rank in skywars I see lots of skywars rankers in blockwars. When I play eggwars I have op mode every other game

M__Terry20__M

Sep 22, 2020
I have been trying to get a 3 min solo game and to do that you pretty much need that tree map, I wish there was a hub be4 the game where u can vote for a map because it gets REALLY annoying when u do /hub 20 times and still dont get the map u wont and if we could vote it would change my eggwars speedrunning SOOOOO much!
Yes, i think it would be fair for people without a rank.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You said there’s not a lot of ranked players but there is :)

In comparison to the total amount of players who play who aren't ranked. It looks like a large number but in reality it's still a small precentage.

Moving back to the suggestion I have played bedrock unranked and ranked and have not seen really any complaints or issues reguarding this suggestion so I'm not sure why people are saying it's unfair now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom