Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Please add this to all games so we the team can kick out hackers and trollers... I just played a game on eggwars where my team was a hacker and killed all teams in like 2 or 3 minutes...
Add vote kick so games are without hackers because this server is now like 40 or 50 percent hackers of all the comunity >.<
Make Cubecraft Great, a Friendly server...
Get people to play, mods to play games and ban everyhacker... I know mods have a life to but they should play games and kick out all nasty hackers...
Thank you :D

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Please add this to all games so we the team can kick out hackers and trollers... I just played a game on eggwars where my team was a hacker and killed all teams in like 2 or 3 minutes...
Add vote kick so games are without hackers because this server is now like 40 or 50 percent hackers of all the comunity >.<
Get people to play, mods to play games and ban everyhacker... I know mods have a life to but they should play games and kick out all nasty hackers...
No. Just no.
If people thought /report was abused, just imagine this. You get a bunch of friends together, and just kick out everyone else. The easiest way to get hacker banned is to report them. If you really want to make cubecraft better, help us do it. :)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
you might be a good player and only use it on hackers. But do not think even for a second that others act the same way. This would be abused even by the hackers you are trying to kick. Imagine a group of hacking friends who get together and kick you out from the game.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Can I just mention the amount of abuse "good" players (including myself) get? I go into lobby and when 1 person thinks I hack, EVERYONE thinks hack ;-; if they added a /vote kick, just imagine how many people who aren't hacking or being abusive would get kicked for no reason, just because someone is mad. No, this is a bad idea, and it would be abused

idogadol

Apr 26, 2016
I agree, just like in many other games (like every single source game T_T)
this will be heavily abused.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Oh hell no, I am a 'good' pvper myself so I get called a hacker a lot of times... And I am already getting kicked for anti-kockback. So I am good

charliewolves

Jan 4, 2017
I can see your point. It is very frustrating when hackers come along and ruin the game. However, it is also very clear that many, many legitimate players would get kicked or would lose interest in playing because of the threat of being kicked. It is rather unfair to those players who would get ganged up on. Furthermore, how does one detect a genuine hacker? Some cases of Aimbot and Kill Aura are not as clear cut as others. Even criticals can be hard to spot from first person. It is worrying when innocent people get accused and then everyone else jumps on the band-wagon. In addition to this, there are cases in which cyber-bullying could occur or be more prevalent, due to the band-wagon effect. People could deliberately follow a player around to get them kicked from games to deliberately destroy their stats.

It is a nice idea, but instead of allowing the average player decide whether these people are "guilty" and punishing them for it, it may be better to consider something along the lines of a help call or a tagged report system in which an online moderator could be alerted to a suspect's presence.That way those who have the expertise in dealing with hackers can offer their input and hopefully provide a much more successful outcome.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom