Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Please add a vote kick system where it needs like 3 teams or 6 of the players to vote yes in order to kick someone who is hacking from that lobby for example if they hack then it is the best way to get rid of hacker. if this is implemented then most hackers would be kicked before they do damage and ruin players game

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
No. People could use this to kick normal players or to troll. Also you can always record the hackers and report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net .
I was thinking of that aswell but like I said I know where to report but don't you agree we need a more efficient way to deal with this, maybe cubecraft can come up with a way to stop spammers and trollers from doing it, because that loss is going to stay a loss for me because of that hacker. maybe there is another way that this can be dealt with before the hacker causes too much damage

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Please Don't add this it's already abused in Tower deffence and I don't want it brought to egg wars
Ok while do you have another suggestion because there are a lot of hackers on eggwars that ruin the game and cause us to lose, maybe cubecraft can make it so that you can report someone for false kicking or something like that so that people do not kick but they have to be absolutely sure. if someone starts a false kick they get banned or something like that

Reactions: KitKatkels17

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
YOu may have good intentions but there are always bad people that would abuse it and start kicking inocent and good people.
(I say this because I once got kicked from tower defense :()

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok while do you have another suggestion because there are a lot of hackers on eggwars that ruin the game and cause us to lose, maybe cubecraft can make it so that you can report someone for false kicking or something like that so that people do not kick but they have to be absolutely sure. if someone starts a false kick they get banned or something like that

kicking the hackers wont help they'll just go to another game and if you kick them before anyone can get proof then they may never be banned you just have to wait for the anti-cheat system to be ready

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
kicking the hackers wont help they'll just go to another game and if you kick them before anyone can get proof then they may never be banned you just have to wait for the anti-cheat system to be ready
Ok then I will leave this suggestion there since you do give a good point. I do record a lot of hackers It is just maddening that you cant stop them in that situation :(

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
YOu may have good intentions but there are always bad people that would abuse it and start kicking inocent and good people.
(I say this because I once got kicked from tower defense :()
Yea you guys have a point. I have applied to be a helper. I might not become one but that is my way to deal with hackers. this would be me third application in 3 years but I hate hackers that is just why I want a different way, I play a lot of eggwars so if I become admin I would deal with all these hackers almost the whole day long

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yea you guys have a point. I have applied to be a helper. I might not become one but that is my way to deal with hackers. this would be me third application in 3 years but I hate hackers that is just why I want a different way, I play a lot of eggwars so if I become admin I would deal with all these hackers almost the whole day long
One question. Do you have a lot of reports? If you want to be a helper with saying that you hate hackers in the application, you have to have a lot of reports. Then, if you do not they will not accept due to not being honest. Ya get what I am saying?

Also, they only solutions to the hackers are to 1. Report them 2. Wait for the new anti-cheat.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Short an simple: it would be abused...

Imagine a really really good pvper everyone is getting recked by would just be kicked cause they want to win.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
One question. Do you have a lot of reports? If you want to be a helper with saying that you hate hackers in the application, you have to have a lot of reports. Then, if you do not they will not accept due to not being honest. Ya get what I am saying?

Also, they only solutions to the hackers are to 1. Report them 2. Wait for the new anti-cheat.
I have reported a lot of player yes

FwkMC

Jul 22, 2016
It would be abused, someone in the game could say,"Player1 is hacking, vote to kick him!" even though their not hacking, and everyone would vote to kick Player1 because they think the person's hacking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom