Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I hope you are very well, thanks for clicking.

What is my suggestion?

Adding a function to vote automatically for example (when you enter an eggwars game and select a kit it is selected forever or until you change it, that is, you don't have to select it again) adding this same function with the votes it would be very good.

How does this improve the game?

- Save time and a few clicks.

- If you enter a game that is about to start, you don't have to worry, because your vote was sent when you entered.

- Do you have lag when entering the game? Don't worry, your vote has been sent and you can enjoy the overpowered, normal or hardcore mode, whichever you have voted for.

- Many times they forget to vote because it has happened to all of us and we had to do /hub and enter another game because we did not select our favorite game mode, so this function helps the user no longer have these concerns.

Extra

In the previous examples I based myself on bedrock, I don't know if it works the same in java.

Also in the aforementioned examples I only talk about eggwars, if this function is implemented, I hope it will be for all the modes offered by cubecraft eggwars, skywars, lucky islands, etc...

END

I appreciate that you have read this post, tell me what you think, I leave you this information on how to agree or not with the suggestion.

If you think this should be added vote with :agree:
Vote with if you're not sure :unsure:
If you think this should not be added vote with :disagree:

Leave me your comments below I would love to read your suggestions.
:cube_dark:

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This seems promising, I agree that games with the vote function would be much better If you could have the option to vote the same until you change. Or If you have to choose another option that stays. In my opinion, I play a lot of Sky Wars so I understand exactly. If you had the option to vote for one every time until you change it it would be easier to play more games after each other in my opinion. So having that feature to eggwars would help massively!

• Heart
Reactions: M8KI05

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree and i think there should also be an option to turn off this feature for people who prefer to play a different mode every time

• Heart
Reactions: M8KI05
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom