Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This Be Implemented?

• Total voters

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
I have a suggestion where. If you push people off and they die in the void, they're gravestones appear right next to you. So you get to loot them for their stuff.
I feel like it is a good idea for dealing with people who just rather fall off than get killed on the ground, but it kinda defeats the purpose of skywars, but it's just a suggestion. And feel free to comment an alternative.

Should this be implemented?

Last edited:

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is a good idea. When you hit someone into the void their loot is in the void too, it wouldn't make any sense if you would still get their loot. Also, where would the gravestone spawn? There is no standard place where those gravestones could spawn.

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
It definitely annoys me when someone jumps in the void so I don't get their loot, but I think that's just part of the game. If I see someone with really good loot, I'll try to make sure I don't accidentally knock them into the void.

It's a good idea, but in my opinion, it would get rid of a lot of the strategy in skywars.

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
I don't think this is a good idea. When you hit someone into the void their loot is in the void too, it wouldn't make any sense if you would still get their loot. Also, where would the gravestone spawn? There is no standard place where those gravestones could spawn.
They could just replace the block right next to us. maybe with the addition of perks, it could become a perk that is very rare and hard to get.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I disagree, when fighting you either choose to 1v1 them or to void them. When voiding you can have the advantage due to them not being aware that you are nearby therefore keeping majority of your health and equipment in good condition. Also, choosing to void them you are consequently choosing not to gain their loot. However, when in a 1v1 you have a higher risk of being killed and would normally be left on low health, so gaining their stuff is an advantage to you afterwards. Overall, these tactics have very fair rewards.

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom