Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I was wondering if there could be a thing for 1.8 that isn't the void such as survival games. 1.8 isn't dead, and I think everyone would like to have a game that doesn't have to do with the void so that way bow spamming wouldn't be that useful. Its annoying to lose a game to a player that is camping at their island and just at their base and wins the game by bow spamming everyone. Please add SG for 1.8

-Hank

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be cool to see a game added like this but bow spammers are also a part of the game. You will have bow spammer everywhere. It is their strategy and everyone has his own strategy. Like @ItzBC_GG already said if you are gonna add SG to 1.8 it wouldn't be played by anyone because it is a 1.9 pvp game. But i have to agree with you we need more game for 1.8.

Reactions: Phoah

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
It would be cool to see a game added like this but bow spammers are also a part of the game. You will have bow spammer everywhere. It is their strategy and everyone has his own strategy. Like @ItzBC_GG already said if you are gonna add SG to 1.8 it wouldn't be played by anyone because it is a 1.9 pvp game. But i have to agree with you we need more game for 1.8.
Can we stop using the its a strategy excuse for everything. Cubecraft can and already has banned strategies.
Teaming,hacking,skybasing. All of those are bannable but can be considered strategies.

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Catss's profile.
Thanks for everything! Was great working on the team with you last year 🫶🏼
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello my friend how are you today?:D
UncleSpect wrote on Hqteful's profile.
come on mika
UncleSpect wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom