Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Skyblock, a popular game in Cubecraft is in need for a update.
The ability to visit other peoples island!
Of course, they would not be able to break or do anything in your island, so there should be a menu on where you can decide if people can manage your island (With putting the names)
This can start a clan system which will be pretty epic.
Oh and sorry if my english is bad.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
You can have visitors on a co-op island but they will be able to do anything that you can do. There isn't currently a way to have people to come only to look which is probably what you are asking for.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Of course, they would not be able to break or do anything in your island, so there should be a menu on where you can decide if people can manage your island (With putting the names)
Like in Animal Crossing 👀

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Cubecraft in in-itself is very different from other servers. This makes it unique and when Skyblock comes in to play, people don't really like it because "it takes too long." But anyways thats irrelevant.

1) Cc Skyblock does need an update. It's been out for so long that atleast one person has completed all the quests, and I MEAN ALL!!

2) Yeah who would want someone you don't know breaking your island, not me ofc!

3) A coop style? Eh I just think theyre should be a menu where you search up a persons name and you click "Submit" and it shows theyre current owned islands. You then click on a solo or coop island and you see their island which would be cool.

4) Lastly, the clan system would be a bad system as skyblock wasn't made to be competitive, which of course some people have to make it which wasn't you. but that remark I just made is also irrelevant don't mind that.

What I mean is 3/4 ideas are good, just the clan system will make skyblock competitive which most skyblock players, like me, wouldn't like.

Reactions: legend6526

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Skyblock definitely needs a /visit command so you can visit other peoples' islands without being able to change anything there or open any chests on their island, as you could mess everything up.

Reactions: legend6526
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom