Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this added?

• Total voters

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Original thread - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vip-lobbies.266535/
Idk if it hyperlinks or whatever its called.

Hi hello mortals,
Today I will be presenting the idea of VIP Lobbies for people who put money towards pixels.
Basically you can go check out the original thread but Im just going to go in depth with the points I made previously.

Upsides:

Streamsniping - (Insert over exaggerated american cowboy accent) Howdy there folks! When you've got nothing better to do then grind eggwars duos or solo skywars you may want to enjoy a nice stream by a content creator, what do I hear here? They're allowing stream sniping? Well you better attempt sniping a bunch of times and not get in! (Chuckles vigorously). Oh a new lobby where random nons can’t jump in the portal and fill up games while people are trying to snipe. Amazing!

Teammate finding - Lonely because you have no friends from your addiction to trying to get on duos leaderboard to become relevent but you're too slow to get wins before dinner? Well just look for a teammate in the VIP lobby!

Easier to setup 1v1s - Now irrelevant like the fact that Panda Rosie cheats to be good. (If you are wondering I have evidence to report her but 1. Im too lazy and 2. She got 7 hearted by me the one fight she played legit so it'll just make me feel bad getting her banned).

Less likely to get DDossed - I had to go in eggwars lobby 5 for like 20 minutes today, thats a 1st world problem.

New Upsides!!!1!1:
More people will buy rank because they want to go to the lobby.
More people with rank will go to the lobby and join the community.

Downsides:

Sweats without VIP do be crying doe.

Anyway goodnight kittens, I hope to see you all in my discord VC like good little bakas OwO.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree, because I don’t like the idea of splitting the community based on the amount of money someone has spent on CubeCraft. If someone has not spent money on CubeCraft, there is no reason to exclude them. As well as probably many VIP players will join these lobbies, which makes it impossible for new and non-vip players to play/talk with vip players.

Last edited:

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
If so I disagree, because I do not like the idea of splitting the community based on the amount of money someone has spent on CubeCraft.
With cc on bedrock most people who bother to sweat out the game have VIP. Its not splitting a community either as most people who purposely go to eggwars lobby 1 will have VIP.
As well as probably many VIP players will join these lobbies, which makes it impossible for new and non-vip players to play/talk with vip players.
The only way people ever talk to other players outside of lobbies is in games and rarely youtube comments or discords.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
With cc on bedrock most people who bother to sweat out the game have VIP. Its not splitting a community either as most people who purposely go to eggwars lobby 1 will have VIP.
That still is imo not a reason to exclude players who haven’t spent money on CubeCraft from players who have spent money. With vip lobbies, players who don’t have a vip level, but want to join others, do not get a chance for this, because they haven’t spent money. -1

Last edited:

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
That still is imo not a reason to exclude players who haven’t spent money on CubeCraft from players who have spent money. With vip lobbies players who do not have a vip level, but do want to join other (many of them experienced) do not get a chance for this, just because they have not spent money. -1
Can you please reword this i am struggling to read this

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Can you please reword this i am struggling to read this
The fact that most players in lobby 1 already are players with a vip level, is for me not a reason to exclude players without a vip level. Players who haven’t spent money don’t have to be excluded from places like a vip lobby. -1

Reactions: CeleryAskin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom