Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay so @Commissioned made a suggestion thread earlier suggesting the ability to see more then 20 followers when you look
This was already existent though when I was reminded of it by Commissioned it then occurred to me
This is kind of confusing

You have to click the background to stop viewing followers while you have to hit an x in the top corner to movement to the next page

Why wouldn’t there be an arrow on the bottom of each followers tab to go to the next page of followers and the x at the top will close the list

That seems a lot more logical of a way to approach it

I feel you find this confusing I apologize I can understand that
I will try and attach a picture of what I mean to it later

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
That's how it used to be I believe, I don't know when it was changed or why. I would have never known that was how you viewed the rest of your followers if it wasn't for @Younisco

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I did. Use aim with oyur mouse on the 'Show All' text, use ctrl+click and you can see more followers, and you can even go to the next pages.
The suggestion says to make the x to show more pages an x to close the tab and to make a button on the bottom that says see next page

Not to open up a new page to do so
It is just like that page but this would not only be easier for new users who don’t know much about the forums who wouldn’t know to control click it to show it up Separately

It would also be helpful to those on mobile
You know the people who have no ctrl key

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The suggestion says to make the x to show more pages an x to close the tab and to make a button on the bottom that says see next page

Not to open up a new page to do so
It is just like that page but this would not only be easier for new users who don’t know much about the forums who wouldn’t know to control click it to show it up Separately

It would also be helpful to those on mobile
You know the people who have no ctrl key
I think it would be cool if a new page shows up if you click on 'Show All'. This page should show up: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/jollow250.200160/followers
I do not think your suggestion should be added, but I think the suggestion I mentioned would be nice.
(Not trying to be rude or something, I don't agree, sorry xd)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I think it would be cool if a new page shows up if you click on 'Show All'. This page should show up: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/jollow250.200160/followers
I do not think your suggestion should be added, but I think the suggestion I mentioned would be nice.
(Not trying to be rude or something, I don't agree, sorry xd)
You realise what you are asking is the same thing Just mine doesn’t involve a new tab showing up
So why disagree if you basically want the same thing

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Actually, it's not the same. I suggest to open a new tab, and you suggest to add an arrow to go to other pages.
I didn’t say they were the same
I said they were basically the same

Definition of basically
Dictionary.com said:
ba·si·cal·ly
ˈbāsik(ə)lē/
adverb
  1. in the most essential respects; fundamentally.
    "we started from a basically simple idea"

Also look at the more button in your ctrl + click link

The only difference between the “arrow” and that one says show more, the other just says More

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
okay so @Commissioned made a suggestion thread earlier suggesting the ability to see more then 20 followers when you look
This was already existent though when I was reminded of it by Commissioned it then occurred to me
This is kind of confusing

You have to click the background to stop viewing followers while you have to hit an x in the top corner to movement to the next page

Why wouldn’t there be an arrow on the bottom of each followers tab to go to the next page of followers and the x at the top will close the list

That seems a lot more logical of a way to approach it

I feel you find this confusing I apologize I can understand that
I will try and attach a picture of what I mean to it later
Than you can Easyer say all names of a member for yoUr video xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom