Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What type of video entertains you the most?

• Total voters

MastaWinda

Aug 6, 2016
Hello everyone, I've been thinking about starting a Youtube channel, and for that I need videos. Yes, videos...
I've been wondering about what you guys enjoy to watch the most. Here are some different types of gaming videos (you can also add your own "type" in the comments if necessary).
  • Full gameplays - with commentary.
  • (Half) Gameplay - with commentary and edited out uninteresting parts.
  • Randomtage - Montage using random and unusual/rare footage and cutting out the "normal" parts.
  • Killtage - Montage with footage of (out)plays and kills.
Would appreciate some answers :p

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone, I've been thinking about starting a Youtube channel, and for that I need videos. Yes, videos...
I've been wondering about what you guys enjoy to watch the most. Here are some different types of gaming videos (you can also add your own "type" in the comments if necessary).
  • Randomtage - Montage using random and unusual/rare footage and cutting out the "normal" parts.
I watch videos for their commentary more then their gameplay. Of course the gameplay still has to be good XD

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I want you to do a killtage so we can finally get you banned.
Other than that, I like full game plays and the last video you made with hop was pretty awesome. So more of that :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Tbh I like to watch them all as long as I like te video and it doesn't get boring.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
I would suggest making Randomtage with funny edits because this isn't a thing on cubecraft right now, so you're original! (tip: watch TapL&Defib for inspiration)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom