Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you like it?

• Total voters

skepticskelly

Oct 6, 2016
  • ok so i have been playing mincraft sense july 12 2014 and my friends too and we think there shout be a verteran rank for us

requirements: 2+ year of playing (have been check by staff member is active and fredtily

it would not be a buy able rank or a staff rank it would ggete no new commands

if you guys like this and any changes you would like to make just say

[Veteran]

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
  • ok so i have been playing mincraft sense july 12 2014 and my friends too and we think there shout be a verteran rank for us

requirements: 2+ year of playing (have been check by staff member is active and fredtily

it would not be a buy able rank or a staff rank it would ggete no new commands

if you guys like this and any changes you would like to make just say

[Veteran]

I like it because it would show how loyal you are to the server which is cool.

I dislike it because you would get targetted so much, people would think you are showing off espeically with a name like 'Veteran'. That just screams, 'I'm better than you'. Current existing ranks already get targetted enough :L

If you change the name of the rank to something more user friendly, this idea could work.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The time to get it i dont like, reason being is there are some of us that have done more on the server in a few months than others have in 2 years, all you would have to do is log on every so often and log off without really doing anything and boom free rank for no reason

Also this idea was started as a "forums" rank awhile ago and its being debated upon

Reactions: TheVenom27

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I like the idea, but I think there should be more requirements, for example: - You're time spended on the server must be over 2 weeks (example: 4 days team skywars 7 days eggwars, 3 days solo eggwars) Because If someone is playing Minecraft for 2 years don't it mean that he / she played much CubeCraft.

Reactions: Despacito 2

skepticskelly

Oct 6, 2016
i do not want to be staff i just play the game and be nice

and so far yes all you get it a tag but if people give me idea that it would get better

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As said by other people, normal ranks get targeted enough (I speak from experience), and having this new rank might increase the amount of targeting.

For the name, the first thing I thought of was "OG", however that is slightly immature. If this rank was implemented, it would need a very subtle name.

A few questions about the idea:

-What if the player does not want this rank to be shown publicly on their account?
-Will this rank show up instead of the other ranks, or will it be shown next to your currentl rank e.g [NameOfRank][Emerald]?

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
As said by other people, normal ranks get targeted enough (I speak from experience), and having this new rank might increase the amount of targeting.

For the name, the first thing I thought of was "OG", however that is slightly immature. If this rank was implemented, it would need a very subtle name.

A few questions about the idea:

-What if the player does not want this rank to be shown publicly on their account?
-Will this rank show up instead of the other ranks, or will it be shown next to your currentl rank e.g [NameOfRank][Emerald]?

That would be cool.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^