Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Peppa death

Jun 27, 2020
So I am currently play sky block and I was exited we finally got to the birch forest island. We were looking at the melon challenge and we have a little issue. It takes over 12 hours for the STEM to grow and on average 1 melon drops 5-6 watermelons and we have to grab 3000 melons. Now we are started with 21 seeds. Now if we do the math that is only 105 melons which if we turn into seeds and then wait another 12 hours for the STEM to grow we can get more melons on average about 630 melons from 1 day. Then we would have to make a bigger farm to fit all the melons taking about 2 days to get MELONS. Not to mention we have to mine 1000 birch logs which take 10 hours to grow and produce about 6 logs per tree. This is literal poo poo.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Well... those quests are there so that you can’t just complete all the quests in a week from starting... that makes it more challenging and the whole skyblock adventure longer

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
First of all welcome to the cubecraft forums. For the melons your math is a little of when the fully grown stems produce a melon it only takes 2h 15m to grow. Personally I like these longer quests because it gives me time to do more side quests (the blue one's in the quest menu). I find that 2d is not so long otherwise you can complete the whole skyblock gamemode in a week.

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
Well... those quests are there so that you can’t just complete all the quests in a week from starting... that makes it more challenging and the whole skyblock adventure longer
Well, the thing is, it doesn't make the game more challenging, it is like animal crossing, is waiting a day for a tree to grow so that you can go onto the next task challenging? No, of course not. But this time it is on steroids, and you don't even get a good reward. The only time the game actually gets "Challenging" is on the Badlands Island when the first quest is to go into its mineshaft and take all its spawners and loot, this has been the first time I have ever died on any SB that was not due to a bug or me dying in a PvP arena in my... I would say 6 years or more of playing skyblock.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Cubecraft doesn’t know how to make engaging games. Rather than making it interesting they make it a chore.

Mind you, imo mod team is also useless when it comes to beta testing games. Evidence is that Skyblock has absurd quests like you said.

Cubecraft is completely inept at making good games

MC-Orienteer

Jul 10, 2020
Currently I am unable to craft Melon Seeds from Melons. Makes this quest even harder.

Worked fine about 12 hours ago, but now when I craft, I see the seeds appear in inventory, then immediately disappear. I can pick up the unused melons after I exit the crafting table.

Submitted bug report for this.

S

Aug 1, 2020
2 hours isn’t much. I prefer it over a minute.
Why? Because then I have time to build and do side quests. At the beginning I just feel stressed because my crops and sapling grow so fast. At desert, I get more time to build farms and make my island look better.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Cubecraft doesn’t know how to make engaging games. Rather than making it interesting they make it a chore.

Mind you, imo mod team is also useless when it comes to beta testing games. Evidence is that Skyblock has absurd quests like you said.

Cubecraft is completely inept at making good games
Then why are you even on the Cubecraft forums?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom