Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
i dont understand??? sentinel ban me for hacker, so i appealed, the problem was that i use a double botton click it my mouse has, i didnt know that i mustn use this button, because the mouse is new, so i appealed saying that and my appeal was rejected...?? i cant understand and i buyed the diamond rank... its 50 dollars to the trash.. someone help pls, Who was going to think that using some of my mouse was illegal understand me pls
D: D: D::confused1::confused1::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If you are falsely banned by Sentinel and you appealed but your appeal is denied, contact either @CrazymanJR or @GingerGeek as they are the Developers of Sentinel.

It's nice that you've donated for the Diamond rank, but rankers don't get handled better. Everyone gets handled equal.

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hey, that button on your mouse is not allowed as you already stated above. That's why you got banned by the Anti-Cheat. If your appeal got denied, there's nothing more we can do for you, sorry. Will lock this thread now and delete unnecessary replies.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom