Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
i dont understand??? sentinel ban me for hacker, so i appealed, the problem was that i use a double botton click it my mouse has, i didnt know that i mustn use this button, because the mouse is new, so i appealed saying that and my appeal was rejected...?? i cant understand and i buyed the diamond rank... its 50 dollars to the trash.. someone help pls, Who was going to think that using some of my mouse was illegal understand me pls
D: D: D::confused1::confused1::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If you are falsely banned by Sentinel and you appealed but your appeal is denied, contact either @CrazymanJR or @GingerGeek as they are the Developers of Sentinel.

It's nice that you've donated for the Diamond rank, but rankers don't get handled better. Everyone gets handled equal.

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hey, that button on your mouse is not allowed as you already stated above. That's why you got banned by the Anti-Cheat. If your appeal got denied, there's nothing more we can do for you, sorry. Will lock this thread now and delete unnecessary replies.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom