Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trash_

Jun 19, 2020
I've been playing sky blocks and I come across the side quest where you put a pumpkin on your head. Ok... So I make a Jack O' Lantern and it still won't go on my head. I ask the players in the hub and they say I need to get in the jungle Island to get iron, I do make it to the jungle and I can't find iron anywhere!

What do I do? Do I have to buy iron? Why can't I put the pumpkin on my head? Please help!!

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Did you check any of the other islands. There should be a small cave in each island that stores the generators. Try going to each island and checking the caves and see if they’re in there

As for the pumpkin question. Try crafting an ordinary pumpkin instead of a Jack o’ Lantern.

Hope this helps! :)

Narri

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2017
As stated above, you'll need to put an ordinary pumpkin on your head, not a Jack o' Lantern :3

As for the iron, you will unlock iron generators on the Birch Forest island (Island #6) not the Jungle island (Island #4)

Reactions: TheZigbot9000
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom