Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EzequielSwim

Sep 4, 2020
What a WHY service!
Really for this reason this server is going to die, my last words: -There will always be hackers, there will always be camper, there will always be transient players because nobody cooperates

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
First of all, I almost never encounter hackers. The anti-cheat has improved a lot especially this year which is amazing. For the few times you still encounter hackers, which to me not even happens every day, it's very easy to report them. On the site, or using the /report command ingame. Same goes for camping, which is also against the rules. The reports get handled very quick, which is an amazing development. In the past you had to wait several days for reports to be looked into, now they get handled in less then 30 minutes most of the time.

I don't really understand what you're saying and I don't think there are a lot of other servers which do a better job than Cubecraft currently does with the never ending problem of cheaters.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
What a WHY service!
Really for this reason this server is going to die, my last words: -There will always be hackers, there will always be camper, there will always be transient players because nobody cooperates
There is on a normal day at least a 500 : 1 (500 normal players, 1 Hacker, as off my experience)
And the whole time i have been playing Cubecraft (A very long time) I have only came across 2 Campers.

Also, every server has hackers, campers, ext.
Cubecraft have a very good anti-cheat as you can see here -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/behind-the-cube-2-sentinel.270731/

So unfortunately I very much disagree to what you are saying, sorry.

EzequielSwim

Sep 4, 2020
Tha
There is on a normal day at least a 500 : 1 (500 normal players, 1 Hacker, as off my experience)
And the whole time i have been playing Cubecraft (A very long time) I have only came across 2 Campers.

Also, every server has hackers, campers, ext.
Cubecraft have a very good anti-cheat as you can see here -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/behind-the-cube-2-sentinel.270731/

So unfortunately I very much disagree to what you are saying, sorry.
Thanks bro ^^

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom