Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maikisvl

Jul 10, 2016
Hello guys.

I play Egg Wars about 1 year ago. I've played all maps, but some of the were my favourite ones, as Forest,Pizza and Magic. Another one was Vegetable, and one day i started realizing that Vegetables is removed.

Could you add it to Egg Wars again? Or let me know why is it removed.

Thanks.

Have a nice day =)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Those maps were never removed, they're just never in the map rotation.. if you wanna play them I suggest buying a rank you can use a map selector

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
In my opinion Vegetables should be back in the map rotation but they removed it for a reason.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hello guys.

I play Egg Wars about 1 year ago. I've played all maps, but some of the were my favourite ones, as Forest,Pizza and Magic. Another one was Vegetable, and one day i started realizing that Vegetables is removed.

Could you add it to Egg Wars again? Or let me know why is it removed.

Thanks.

Have a nice day =)

they probably saw, that a lot of players don't like it , because you can break eggs easily , so they lower the rotation of vegetables in eggwars table!Also i like the same maps as you :)

Reactions: maikisvl
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom