Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The past few days I've been thinking about what could be added as vanity items because I've noticed that there isn't a huge variety. I am also aware by the way that some of these might take more time that i think to code and create.

I've thought up of a few ideas for gadgets and the first one being:

(dont judge me on names... i know im bad at thinking up of them)

Quake Gadget:
This would be a gadget you can only use every minute and for the higher ranked players like Emerald and Obsidian or maybe just Obsidian because if it was there for everyone to use it would get spammed too much and annoy everyone in the lobby.
It would involve being given an item such as TNT to represent it and when its activated it would cause an explosion sound, a small particle effect in the area you are standing in and throw nearby people high into the air away from you.

Spud/Patota:
For this i would put a cool-down of about 20 seconds to stop people spamming and be able to be used by either everyone or Iron rank and above.
Now i know this sounds like the most pointless and stupid suggestion but i would find it so amusing to use. You would activate the gadget onto your hot-bar and you would be able to punch people with a potato in the lobby... For the person punching it would tell you who you have punched with a potato saying something like 'You just punched [Name] with a potato'.
It would also tell the person you punched they have been punched with a potato saying '[Name] just punched you with a potato'

Now i don't know if anyone else like this idea but i like the idea of pets being added to the server. I know a lot of other servers have them but it would open a whole range of things you could obtain through cubelets or ranks, plus i want a pet mooshroom/baby mooshroom to follow me around the lobbies...
When you think about it though there are so many different kinds of mobs available in different colors and varieties and i think it would be a good addition. You could even pay extra points or have it as a rank only feature or use vanity points to unlock a feature to ride your pets.
It would also give me a reason to use all of the cubelets I've been collecting. Some could be donor only so certain ranks have access to more pets than others and that would also give more of a reason to buy the different ranks.

Anyway, these are just a few ideas and suggestions i have. I hope you like the ideas and i think they could really liven up the lobbies again. <3 If they are bad suggestions then feedback on how they could be made better would be appreciated :p

P.S. I also think there should be a gadget in vanity called 'Jordan' and when you activate it it would put glasses on you for 10 seconds with a 30 second cool-down... ;D

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
P.S. I also think there should be a gadget in vanity called 'Jordan' and when you activate it it would put glasses on you for 10 seconds with a 30 second cool-down... ;D

Anyways, I like the suggestions except for the first one, it could kind of be annoying to want to join a game and then suddenly get knocked into the air, I don't really like it even if it happens rarely.

Reactions: Jaistrix
U

Unipotato

I would really enjoy pets, as it would be another great perk for donors. I know that there are already miniatures which are cool but pets would give you more options because miniatures are an armor stand so animals aren't possible. The TNT and Potato are unique but they both kind of seem pointless and a little annoying.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i like your second suggestion i think it would be funny to do in the lobbies and to your friends

the first one could get pretty annoying i could see a lot of higher ranked players over using it

U

Unipotato

I see your point with saying it could be annoying but saying its pointless is really just describing every other gadget as well :p None of them really have a point

Yeah good point. The potato might be fun but I say no to the TNT, that would drive me crazy.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Yeah good point. The potato might be fun but I say no to the TNT, that would drive me crazy.
I did try and take the annoying aspect into consideration by adding a longer cool-down on the gadget so it couldn't be spammed. I guess though that either way it could annoy a lot of players who are just trying to get to the signs to join a game.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The past few days I've been thinking about what could be added as vanity items because I've noticed that there isn't a huge variety. I am also aware by the way that some of these might take more time that i think to code and create.

I've thought up of a few ideas for gadgets and the first one being:

(dont judge me on names... i know im bad at thinking up of them)

Quake Gadget:
This would be a gadget you can only use every minute and for the higher ranked players like Emerald and Obsidian or maybe just Obsidian because if it was there for everyone to use it would get spammed too much and annoy everyone in the lobby.
It would involve being given an item such as TNT to represent it and when its activated it would cause an explosion sound, a small particle effect in the area you are standing in and throw nearby people high into the air away from you.

Spud/Patota:
For this i would put a cool-down of about 20 seconds to stop people spamming and be able to be used by either everyone or Iron rank and above.
Now i know this sounds like the most pointless and stupid suggestion but i would find it so amusing to use. You would activate the gadget onto your hot-bar and you would be able to punch people with a potato in the lobby... For the person punching it would tell you who you have punched with a potato saying something like 'You just punched [Name] with a potato'.
It would also tell the person you punched they have been punched with a potato saying '[Name] just punched you with a potato'

Now i don't know if anyone else like this idea but i like the idea of pets being added to the server. I know a lot of other servers have them but it would open a whole range of things you could obtain through cubelets or ranks, plus i want a pet mooshroom/baby mooshroom to follow me around the lobbies...
When you think about it though there are so many different kinds of mobs available in different colors and varieties and i think it would be a good addition. You could even pay extra points or have it as a rank only feature or use vanity points to unlock a feature to ride your pets.
It would also give me a reason to use all of the cubelets I've been collecting. Some could be donor only so certain ranks have access to more pets than others and that would also give more of a reason to buy the different ranks.

Anyway, these are just a few ideas and suggestions i have. I hope you like the ideas and i think they could really liven up the lobbies again. <3 If they are bad suggestions then feedback on how they could be made better would be appreciated :p

I agree with krealixx, the first one would get annoying but it is a great suggestion.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Quake Gadget:

Spud/Patota:
I think these idea would be great ♡
OMG OTHER SERVERS HAVE PETS SO CUBECRAFT CANT USE THEM (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pets would be kinda cool... :P

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Agreed, I really liked all Suggestions and i hope staff's can act on them, Specially the first one. :)
1+

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom