Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi all,

Quick suggestion from me. Ive recently had trouble finding the correct hat or other vanity items. Maybe it would be cool if we would be able to select an option that we only see the vanity we own, this would make finding the correct hat or other vanity item a lot easyer.

Hope to hear your opinion!
Qwert

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Sort hats:
You can’t really say that the hats are sorted right now. You first start of with some food, then you have some blocks and then mobs. After that, you see some random hats and then more food, then we go one with some more random stuff and then there are superheroes. (Except Wonder Woman >:c )
So I suggest sorting the hats. If you open the hats menu, you’ll see something similar to this:
-------------------------------------------------
Example:

vKAd0JR8PWTrCSK8zeuEz4t1ClOeQ2LcjdgO_hPB-dOPh6YyKSf_1kxWCzddNL8isbTZMkFZRcRKX1FOHUvpUs74fDvvDGpROJAwM-ngIpbBsBbDmOyIjULEpjXJmy9wxx_tOKpw

Blocks - Food - Characters - Mobs - Flags - Halloween - Christmas - Staff - Super Heroes - Pokemon - All Heads
-------------------------------------------------

So, this is a pretty easy example, and of course you can add more categories, but this way it’ll be way easier to search for the hat you want.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017

This makes total sense! But still shows all the hats when you click on a category, if they could add this and the ability to only display the hats you own it would be amazing

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Agree.
But I don’t really understand it but, If I’m correct do you mean that the non unlocked items shows that you don’t have it (so you need a Goofy hat But you don’t have it, so it is like a “?” Hat) If not explain
But If I understand it from now I still agree.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Agree.
But I don’t really understand it but, If I’m correct do you mean that the non unlocked items shows that you don’t have it (so you need a Goofy hat But you don’t have it, so it is like a “?” Hat) If not explain
But If I understand it from now I still agree.

Wat ik bedoel: De optie om bij het vanity menu alleen de items te laten zien die je zelf in bezit hebt

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hi all,

Quick suggestion from me. Ive recently had trouble finding the correct hat or other vanity items. Maybe it would be cool if we would be able to select an option that we only see the vanity we own, this would make finding the correct hat or other vanity item a lot easyer.

Hope to hear your opinion!
Qwert
Not for people who own everything like me.. What we need is VANITY UPDATE.

gwynneth_aq

Aug 19, 2016
If they're using headdb (head plugin), maybe we could use /headdb search ___ to find what you're looking for. Could also perhaps search for the rarity (common, uncommon, etc)

Reactions: qwertplaysmc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom