vanity item trade sytem yes or no?

• yes it would be great!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No isnt a good idea.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

LegendOfPigs

Oct 9, 2019
i think it would be great if u can trade vanity items but not a common 4 a legendary but like a legendary for a legendary common for common and all raritys let me know what u think of it. and maybe cube will add it to their server ;)

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Can you please explain a little bit more about how you see this going to work out? Like with a command? Or with something in the loot menu? Trade costs? Or anything else about how this will work?

LegendOfPigs

Oct 9, 2019
Can you please explain a little bit more about how you see this going to work out? Like with a command? Or with something in the loot menu? Trade costs? Or anything else about how this will work?
yes i think it would be the best idea that its in the loot menu. and maybe they can add "tradepoints" or something? and for a common its cost like 50 uncommon 75 rare 125 legendary 150 and mythical 200. and ofcourse both players must accept to trade. but i think it would make cubecraft more fun. or they make like a shop where u can buy vanity items for tradepoints.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom