Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Hello once again, fellow CubeCraft players :)

If you have one or more staff-members / youtubers in your friendlist you might know that you're able to see vanished friends in lobbies.
Though, the problem is: you can't know if that player is actually vanished.

My idea is to add '[V]' in front of the vanished player's displayname for friends so we won't expose them in lobbies.
I always say hi if I see a good friend in the lobby, oops @Finixly, but then he later on that friend msgs me that they were in vanish..
This was suggested A LOT! but through old suggestion format, therefor I am suggesting it once again.

I hope this will finally be added, could help alot :)

- Wqsknijper

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

If you have one or more staff-members / youtubers in your friendlist you might know that you're able to see vanished friends in lobbies.

My idea is to add '[V]' in front of the vanished player's displayname for friends so we won't expose them in lobbies.
I always say hi if I see a good friend in the lobby, oops @Finixly, but then he later on that friend msgs me that they were in vanish..
This was suggested A LOT! but through old suggestion format, therefor I am suggesting it once again.

- Wqsknijper
What is vanish? Sorry I have no clue haha

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
What is vanish? Sorry I have no clue haha
rip no message streak D:
dw, jk :p

Vanish is an ability for both staff-members and youtubers to be hidden from other players (from tab, /list, the player itself will be hidden, just everything that would make a player visible gets hidden) in lobbies and games.
Though, in lobbies, a staff-member or youtuber is still visible to friends. Friends can't know if the staff-member is vanished and some just really like to say hi to people, like me to finixly, but a lot of the times I get a fmsg back saying "I'm vanished". That's what's meant with exposing the staff-member :)

Extra edit: If the vanished member gets [V] on tab in front of their name their friends can know whether they're vanished or not so that friend knows if they can say hi in main chat or not to make sure they don't expose the vanished member.

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
rip no message streak D:
dw, jk :p

Vanish is an ability for both staff-members and youtubers to be hidden from other players (from tab, /list, the player itself will be hidden, just everything that would make a player visible gets hidden) in lobbies and games.
Though, in lobbies, a staff-member or youtuber is still visible to friends. Friends can't know if the staff-member is vanished and some just really like to say hi to people, like me to finixly, but a lot of the times I get a fmsg back saying "I'm vanished". That's what's meant with exposing the staff-member :)

Extra edit: If the vanished member gets [V] on tab in front of their name their friends can know whether they're vanished or not so that friend knows if they can say hi in main chat or not to make sure they don't expose the vanished member.
Ohhh, I most definitely agree! Thanks for the explanation :) ❤️ Much love bro

• Love
Reactions: Wqsknijper

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands

- Wqsknijper
In the first split second you join a lobby, you can see the vanished players in the tablist, so maybe they should fix that first.

Nammed

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2020
Your Imagination
I think this could be a good change, as it can be quite annoying when friends ping you in game while you want to hide from the rest for a while. Now we can more easily tell the difference between staff members who are vanished and not. I support this suggestion!

• Love
Reactions: Wqsknijper

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Wqsknijper, we are very sorry for the rather delayed response to your suggestion.

We have discussed this suggestion internally and decided to mark this suggestion as planned. We have noticed that there is sometimes quite the confusion if a staff member is vanished or not and we want to avoid that confusion. Being in vanish is sometimes very important for a staff member or just because they do not feel like getting all the attention, so knowing if your staff member friend is in vanish can be quite useful.

We will be looking into implemented this on a short notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom