Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone.

💜 Valentines Update 💜

Yesterday was the 14th of Feb and everyone expected that CubeCraft will add a new update but that didn't happen sadly, so this is why i'm making this suggestions to add the update 1 day later.

Why do we want this addition?

🗺️ New Maps 🗺️

As you know playing the same maps is boring and the Valentines maps looks amazing specially the solo skywars one.

Valentinesswforums.jpg

💝New Lobby 💝

Adding new Lobby with a new designs would be an good idea with hearts hunt like other updates (pumkin's hunt, lanterns hunt...)

💰Store 💰
It would be also good for the store to add a small sale and bundles like last year to give the players a chance to upgrade their ranks (not for me im Obsidian xd)
66dTgr7.png

It's not a bad Idea to add the update 1 day later.That was my suggestion thanks for reading it.

Attachments

• 66dTgr7.png
    66dTgr7.png
    42 KB · Views: 70

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Your suggestion is to add this update today? Unfortunately, creating an update in such a short time just would not be possible. I think I prefer the Lunar New Year update above the Valentines update anyway, because in the end CubeCraft is a server for children and a romantic holiday does not have much relevance.

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
Your suggestion is to add this update today? Unfortunately, creating an update in such a short time just would not be possible. I think I prefer the Lunar New Year update above the Valentines update anyway, because in the end CubeCraft is a server for children and a romantic holiday does not have much relevance.
hmmm as I said up I made this suggestion to add the update later It will not be a problem if they add it 1-2 days later....
and about the lobby's and the maps I'm not sure but they have a back-ups for everything from last year

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
hmmm as I said up I made this suggestion to add the update later It will not be a problem if they add it 1-2 days later....
and about the lobby's and the maps I'm not sure but they have a back-ups for everything from last year
I don't think CubeCraft has ever had a main lobby for Valentines. Sure, they could add the maps, but the team simply cannot do last-minute changes like this, so by the time the maps could be added valentines' day will be long gone.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Matriox and NotEyad

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
It would be nice, though with other events happening at the same time, plus Valentine's being only one day, I think it would be a bit difficult to squeeze everything together

Ireeeem

Novice Member
Oct 9, 2020
Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I think they didn't add a valentines update because of the lunar update, It still would've been fun if they brought out some valentines maps!

• Agree
Reactions: NotEyad
Feb 11, 2021
United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone.

💜 Valentines Update 💜

Yesterday was the 14th of Feb and everyone expected that CubeCraft will add a new update but that didn't happen sadly, so this is why i'm making this suggestions to add the update 1 day later.

Why do we want this addition?

🗺️ New Maps 🗺️

As you know playing the same maps is boring and the Valentines maps looks amazing specially the solo skywars one.

View attachment 207443

💝New Lobby 💝

Adding new Lobby with a new designs would be an good idea with hearts hunt like other updates (pumkin's hunt, lanterns hunt...)

💰Store 💰
It would be also good for the store to add a small sale and bundles like last year to give the players a chance to upgrade their ranks (not for me im Obsidian xd)
View attachment 207445
It's not a bad Idea to add the update 1 day later.That was my suggestion thanks for reading it.
i love these

Reactions: NotEyad

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello NotEyad!

I would love to see a Valentines update with a specific lobby for it with themed map for gamemodes, with a hunting game on the lobby! But let's talk more about the technical part of an update like this.

Firstly, like a lot of other dear cubecrafters said, building a new lobby and new maps take a lot of time and it can't really be done in the time they were having for it. You mentioned a backup of an old valentines day themed lobby and it could be a solution, that's something true but it would be too easy and it would also means losing the current layout of the one we're having since we never had one with the new layout with the new npcs placement, etc. It will make a lot of player confused to see an old layout for some days just for valentines day.

My second point will be what it is possibly going on on the build part for new maps and lobbies. We had Lunar New Year lobby and maps theme. But what it is actually going on for the Builders? What event will come soon with a new big and major updates with new maps and a brand new lobby specially made for it? My answer and my guess go to Easter Event. The Design team is probably right now and probably started after they released the Lunar Event to work on the Easter Event with new maps for gamemodes such as Lucky Islands, SkyWars and EggWars, Bedrock players will also probably have a new bundle for this event and we're probably going to have a new gamemode with the Easter Theme just like we had last year.

In conclusion, A valentines update would be something wonderful but with the work made for the Lunar event and the probable start of work on the Easter event, making this update for like a week wouldn't be useful for everyone and would be better to wait for the Easter Event (I really think every designer are working for it after working on the Lunar Event)

Kindly,
Melvin The Arctic Fox ;p

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
Hello NotEyad!

I would love to see a Valentines update with a specific lobby for it with themed map for gamemodes, with a hunting game on the lobby! But let's talk more about the technical part of an update like this.

Firstly, like a lot of other dear cubecrafters said, building a new lobby and new maps take a lot of time and it can't really be done in the time they were having for it. You mentioned a backup of an old valentines day themed lobby and it could be a solution, that's something true but it would be too easy and it would also means losing the current layout of the one we're having since we never had one with the new layout with the new npcs placement, etc. It will make a lot of player confused to see an old layout for some days just for valentines day.

My second point will be what it is possibly going on on the build part for new maps and lobbies. We had Lunar New Year lobby and maps theme. But what it is actually going on for the Builders? What event will come soon with a new big and major updates with new maps and a brand new lobby specially made for it? My answer and my guess go to Easter Event. The Design team is probably right now and probably started after they released the Lunar Event to work on the Easter Event with new maps for gamemodes such as Lucky Islands, SkyWars and EggWars, Bedrock players will also probably have a new bundle for this event and we're probably going to have a new gamemode with the Easter Theme just like we had last year.

In conclusion, A valentines update would be something wonderful but with the work made for the Lunar event and the probable start of work on the Easter event, making this update for like a week wouldn't be useful for everyone and would be better to wait for the Easter Event (I really think every designer are working for it after working on the Lunar Event)

Kindly,
Melvin The Arctic Fox ;p
Do you really think they build the same maps every year ? I don't think so If they did do you know how much tome would it take ?

Reactions: Atiyaa

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
so this is why i'm making this suggestions to add the update 1 day later.

Hey Eyad, thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, we don't operate this way, we don't make changes on such short notice, even if it were possible to prepare this all in one day which it isn't- it would shuffle around all of our plans and put stress on people as they were not given a heads up.

Lunar was our substitute for Valentine's Day, we felt it was more culturally relevant and meaningful to our demographic compared to Valentine's Day, not to mention it had more content. If players suggest it enough then we'll do Valentine's Day from now on instead however we will not be doing both sadly.

Due to this suggestion specifically being for now I'm going to go ahead and deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom