Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
So Valentine's day has just passed, so I'd like to know what did you all do for Valentines day! Hopefully your days were more romantic than my day of not going outside. Scratch that, that's every day for me now. Anyways, I've made this post to hopefully hear some of this community's stories they would like to share about their Valentines day this year, or maybe even in past years. I hope to see some interesting posts here, and I can't wait to hear them!

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
So I'll start, like always. I started my Valentines day like it was Christmas, hoping for some excitement. In my family, we always had this competition between our parents and how they would give each other the silliest gifts, and maybe some nostalgia involved too! Last year was amazing, consisting of a llama that would swing his head to move his whole body. During this little dance, there would be music playing .

This year however, we made these really cool chocolate hearts. It was my mom who brought it up that there were these two teenagers who made a profit off of selling these chocolate hearts this year, and that we might want to try making them ourselves. Here's how they worked: . We ended up making 3 of them, one for my dad, me, and my brother each. We of course still shared them together ;). We ended up sending my brother's chocolate heart (with chocolate kisses under it) to our cousin's family, while keeping my father's and mine for reasons you won't find interesting.

Anyways, that was my Valentine's day this year! I hope everyone else had a similar experience!! I also had various experiences with my many online communities for Valentine's day and I'd be happy to tell you one of those stories if you found this one interesting! Needless to say, this Valentine's day by FAR made me feel the most special. All the other years I just walked to school as usual and bought myself 3 valentines lolly pops (cause that was the maximum, and it made me look like someone cared about me at the school 😔). The years that I did anything different involved me giving 3 dollars to various friends each and have each other buy us all lolly pops cause the school wouldn't let us buy our own lolly pops. After all, the school isn't going to stop the boys celebrating another year as young bachelors!

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to do something with valentine and if she would want to exchange gifts. She isn't really into Valentine's day, but wanted to make brownies. I said that I do like to exchange gifts, but completely forgot I mentioned that so she got me a copy of the 1831 edition of Frankenstein (I only listened to the audiobook of the story and since it probably my favourite story I wanted to read it, but considering the old fashioned English its a bit of a tough read) while I got her nothing...whoops. Luckily I will be able to make up for it since we will have our 1.5 year anniversary soon and I got her a nice (painfully expensive for my poor butt) necklace. The brownies were good though.

Reactions: Lauli

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to do something with valentine and if she would want to exchange gifts. She isn't really into Valentine's day, but wanted to make brownies. I said that I do like to exchange gifts, but completely forgot I mentioned that so she got me a copy of the 1831 edition of Frankenstein (I only listened to the audiobook of the story and since it probably my favourite story I wanted to read it, but considering the old fashioned English its a bit of a tough read) while I got her nothing...whoops. Luckily I will be able to make up for it since we will have our 1.5 year anniversary soon and I got her a nice (painfully expensive for my poor butt) necklace. The brownies were good though.
That's a nice story. I certainly hope it shows your feelings well on Valentines Day!

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
I genuinely thought this thread would get a lot more traction. How about from here forwards, we accept any stories you have to share outside of in-game CubeCraft stories. I say this because it's not as exciting or interesting if it's something we've experienced tons of times!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom