Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Oct 21, 2013
A box in the UK
www.cubecraft.net
This is a Text based Tutorial on how to use colored text on CCG (CubeCraftGames) server.
First of all Premiums can change their name to any color (excluding prefix) by doing (read below for more info) "/colour x" in chat
by changing x to any of these characters you can change your name color. These include:
  • a = Light green
  • b = Light blue
  • c = Light red
  • d = Pink (FTW)
  • e = Yellow
  • f = White
  • 1 = Dark blue
  • 2 = Green
  • 3 = Blue
  • 4 = Red
  • 5 = Purple
  • 6 = Gold
  • 7 = Darker White (Standard Text Colour)
  • 8 = Grey
  • 9 = Light purple
  • 0 = Black

This next part will be about using Colors or Functions in the Chat Text.
Functions:
  • &L = Makes the text Bold for example &LTest would show test in the chat.
  • &o = Makes the text Italic for example &oTest would show Test in the chat.
  • &n = Makes the text Underlined for example &nTest would show Test in the chat.
  • &m = Makes the text have a line running through for example &mTest would show Test in the chat.
  • &k = Makes the text jumbled up and would be done as &kTest and would be shown by changing charects (to stop this look below)

The use of changing colors resets the function so always put the function after the &x for example if i wanted it underlined and in the colour red it would be &4&nTest and it would show up as Test
When you want to add colors you just have to do &x (x being represented as the colors above) then the message e.g. &xTest would would show Test in another color.

I hope this has helped :) Please don't abuse Premium Functions+Colors by spamming :)
jinjo90

Last edited by a moderator:

Jinjo

Oct 21, 2013
A box in the UK
www.cubecraft.net
Premade Commands:
(Do not abuse/spam these otherwise you can become muted. Recomended post rate is once every 60 seconds as long as it doesn't clog up chat)
  • &4&k!i!i!i!i!&6&lEveryone go to [Game]&b&l&n[Server number]&9&4&k!i!i!i!i!
-This will be good if you want people to join a specific game e.g. UHC when people are not on the server as much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom