Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your opinion on User Profiles?

• Total voters

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
Hello. I think that a worthy addition to CubeCraft would be user profiles. A profile would be accessable by either a friends list, party members list, or leaderboard. For example, you could be able to view a profile through your friends list by clicking on their name. By clicking on their name, a page would open that would include game statistics, VIP level, etc.

Edit: Prior to recent feedback, I also agree that there should be the option to where only you can view your profile, as if not, it may be seen as an invasion of privacy.

Thank you for reading this. Comment your opinions below.

Last edited:

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I believe this is not only good for bedrock, but also to java! This is a great addition to the game but I would make this thread a suggestion for both platforms, not only bedrock!

Reactions: Beller5

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
I believe this is not only good for bedrock, but also to java! This is a great addition to the game but I would make this thread a suggestion for both platforms, not only bedrock!
Thanks for the feedback! I’ll make this post for Java too! I don’t play Java, so I didn’t realize it didn’t already have something like this.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
No this is a violation of my privacy. Gonna say no until you include an option to hide stats in ur suggestion.

I dont actually care about people viewing my level, but still I dont believe they have a right to see all stats.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I do agree that this would be a nice addition and would add friendly competition between friends (allowing them to compare stats and such), however I do agree with Xi Jinping that there should be an option to hide stats from your friends incase you feel as though it is an invasion of gameplay privacy, or you're feeling a little self conscious (Lol).

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
No this is a violation of my privacy. Gonna say no until you include an option to hide stats in ur suggestion.

I dont actually care about people viewing my level, but still I dont believe they have a right to see all stats.
I think that is a great idea. I should have included that in the suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom