Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
That's usually what command blocks are for, also redstone just seems kind of manual. Not to mention they cause lag on some lower end PC users. It's going to be a no from me, there is nothing that redstone could do that command blocks can't.

A

A pigeon

That's usually what command blocks are for, also redstone just seems kind of manual. Not to mention they cause lag on some lower end PC users. It's going to be a no from me, there is nothing that redstone could do that command blocks can't.
A little redstone wont cause lag and no , command blocks cannot do everything redstone can.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Redstone is normally used for command blocks. So probably not.
98.png.php

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Really dude? I was saying that redstone blocks are used for command blocks so it is a valid statement. So no need to be such a smart alec about it. I don't take this as a little "HaHa" I take this as "You're dumb" which I am getting sick and tired of hearing not only at school, but online as well.
It's not a valid statement lmao, it's lame... Yeah, they probably use redstone with some command blocks but really? Why can't they use it to decorate the place?
L.M.A.O

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Really dude? I was saying that redstone blocks are used for command blocks so it is a valid statement. So no need to be such a smart alec about it. I don't take this as a little "HaHa" I take this as "You're dumb" which I am getting sick and tired of hearing not only at school, but online as well.
First off, yes redstone can be used for command blocks, it doesnt have to be used with command blocks though. Even if, whats wrong with command blocks?

Second off, it was more of a joke. I didn't mean to offend you, so please, don't get offended. Thanks

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
The main reason why redstone is disabled in most creative servers is lagg.

I honestly think they shouldnt add it. It will cause tons of lagg.......

Reactions: Ayroh

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
The point of command blocks mostly are:
1. Reduce lagg (in most situations)
2. It takes less space (most time people want to hide the redstone components for public)
3. It makes things possible that are impossible with normal redstone components (like giving the player a specific potion effect at a specific time).

*Note
I refer "normal redstone" as things like: pistons, repeaters etc.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It's not a valid statement lmao, it's lame... Yeah, they probably use redstone with some command blocks but really? Why can't they use it to decorate the place?
L.M.A.O
OH I DIDN'T KNOW HE MEANT DECORATE XDDDDDDDDDDD
I thought he meant use it in like redstone builds such as command blocks and I thought it would mess up stuff possibly. I am not good with command blocks though.
So now that I know what he meant, I think it would look cool
First off, yes redstone can be used for command blocks, it doesnt have to be used with command blocks though. Even if, whats wrong with command blocks?

Second off, it was more of a joke. I didn't mean to offend you, so please, don't get offended. Thanks
I am not offended anymore as I found out why everyone was yelling at me XD
But I think (now) as well that redstone would look cool in builds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Top Bottom