Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
tcct edition 20 with date.jpg

⏫ Upgrading

This week we ended our logo competition and got a brand new logo. We also have some exciting updates from CubeCraft for you. My happiness literally had an upgrade when I read this thread, so what are you waiting for?!

:cube_dark: Our Brand New Logo!

On the 10th of February 2021 The CubeCraft Times hosted a logo competition. Everyone could create and submit a logo and the best logo would be selected and would become our official logo. The winner of the competition received a VIP member role on TCCT discord server. There ended up being a total of 21 logos that had been submitted, check them out here:

1614542587410.png

Made by: @Meiske

1614542609278.png

Made by: @RubenMLL

With the new icon made by @Dysaarm, our brand new logo has been chosen:
1614542947735.png

Article by: @ShinyArrow

💡 Your Own Experiences

A big gaming setup, 3 screens, an expensive mouse and keyboard. That’s all people talk about, the bigger and cooler your computer is the better. Have you ever taken a moment to think about other people? Who only use one cheap laptop, earphones and a flimsy mouse? I think lot of people don't think about how other people play. That is exactly why I want to talk about this with you guys. I'll share how I play Minecraft and my own experiences and you can share yours in the comment section of this thread!
I do not have a very big set up, I play on my laptop with a very small screen. I also have a television next to my laptop, but I never use it. When I was 9, I got my very own computer for the first time, I remember how happy I was then. It was just a matter of time before I upgraded my first computer to a laptop. Since I switched to a laptop I never went back to a desktop computer because I travel a lot.
When I'm online I do many different things. I'm seriously in love with playing Among Slimes (you might know me from there). I also played a lot of Minerware. Besides those minigames I play lots of survival on multiple servers. I am the type of person that is in calls 24/7. I'm also in a lot of external community servers and that's really because I think it's nice to share your activity and play with your friends but also understand those types of people who'd rather play alone. I do not like playing alone, I just get bored so fast without others to play with.
What is your gaming life like?

Article by: @xEefster

🎮 Have You Played Any Other Games Besides Minecraft?

Well then you're in luck! In this thread written by @Texbirds you can share what other games you might be interested in and maybe even find out about some new games you've never heard of before! Not only is this good to find out about other games, but you might even come across people who'd want to play certain games with you! The thread has been doing well with about 38 responses, let's all share our love for video games!

Article by: @Meiske

🏅 Ranked Matchmaking System

Imagine this: you're a very good PvPer and beat everyone you met online and then after that you play against one of the worst. That's quite sad, isn’t it? Many people think that CubeCraft should fix this issue. They're suggesting a ranked matchmaking system. What they mean with this is that players get paired together by their ingame rank. This is so that the skill level is more equal and so can they improve their skills more by fighting players with similar PvP skills. The suggestion is for different types of gamemodes like SkyWars, EggWars, Duels etc. The most common responses to this suggestion are that there are probably not enough players on CubeCraft in order to make this work and that the games will be left empty meaning you'll have to wait a very long before the game even starts.
If you're interested, you can read more about this suggestion here.

Article by: @xEefster

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 CubeCraft as a Person - by @mooniex05

Have you ever wondered what CubeCraft would look like if they were one of us? Think no further, because Mooniex05 has used their fantastic skills to make CubeCraft come alive!

🥈 First Impressions - by @Witcher

Do you rememeber the exact feeling of logging onto CubeCraft for the first time? Well, Witcher discusses their first times on the Java Network!

🥉 Reading Aloud - by @ReMD0G

There are so many fantastic threads throughout the Forums, but many struggle to read all of them! So ReMD0G suggested an audio transcript button, comment your opinions in the thread!

Article by: @Gemmmmie

🤑 50k Players on Bedrock Edition Giveaway

Recently CubeCraft reached 50k players on the Bedrock network for 3 days in a row at the time of the announcement (#BedrockGang). And of course CubeCraft admins like round whole numbers so they decided to throw some more of their money at us.
Now to quote Story:
"Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the support over the weekend - we managed to hit over 51,400 players on our Bedrock server alone, and hitting over 50,000 on three consecutive days! We're hosting a rank giveaway here in #mailbox︱announcements - 15 lucky winners will win a rank! We're so happy with the support we've been receiving on our server globally, and I hope you're as excited with the future as we are. Good luck!"
On which Zed very amusingly replied with "can I get a free rank as well?"
Within 20 minutes they had already broken the reactions, and it had a visual bug in which it looks like there were lot less reactions than it actually had.

1614544176556.png

- And nobody won

1614544203663.png

- Younisco is very pleased that the bot works
But jokes aside, they fixed it and here are the winners:

"Hey! Thanks everyone for your patience here blobhype
We've manually drawn the winners for the giveaway using the bot - here are the following winners:
xDqrkDennis, Daanntje, Raamy, timmytel, dqrk, Gerardo monroy, clutch_mc, nuuxziee, hadi_XD, NooDL9878, Marcii, Pa1_CHeese, dknd, Bench182, AstroBear" -Younisco

Written by: @ShinyConea64

📜 Staff Changes

On Tuesday 23rd February Jelliobean got promoted to Senior Designer, her specfic jobs are writing and being Assistant Skin Manager. Another Designer got promoted on Wednesday 24th February, dxde is now a new Level Designer. Sadly, on Friday obadiahio, a Developer, left the Team. However, Zombiepower left the Senior Moderation team to join the Senior Designers.

Article by: @Gemmmmie

⏫ Upgrading

Lo siento, esta traducción no está disponible.

:cube_dark: Our Brand New Logo!

💡 Your Own Experiences

🎮 ¿Has Jugado Algún Otro Juego Aparte de Minecraft?

¡Pues estás de suerte! ¡En este hilo escrito por @Texbirds puedes compartir en qué otros juegos puedes estar interesado y quizás incluso descubrir otros nuevos juegos de los que no habías escuchado hablar nunca! Esto no solo es bueno conocer otros juegos, ¡puede ser que incluso te encuentres con personas que quieran jugar a ciertos juegos contigo! El hilo ha estado funcionando bien con unas 38 respuestas, ¡compartamos nuestro amor por los videojuegos!

Artículo por: @Meiske
Traducido por: @Nyawh

🏅 Ranked Matchmaking System

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🤑 50k Players on Bedrock Edition Giveaway

📜 Staff Changes

⏫ Upgraden

Deze week hebben we de logo competitie afgesloten en een gloednieuw logo gekregen. Ook hebben we wat interessante updates van CubeCraft voor jou. Mijn vrolijkheid kreeg letterlijk een upgrade toen ik de thread las, dus waarop wacht je?!

:cube_dark: Ons gloednieuwe logo!

Op 10 februari 2021 hield The CubeCraft Times een logo competitie. Iedereen kon een logo maken en insturen en het beste logo zou gekozen worden en ons officiële logo worden. De winnaar van de competitie kreeg de VIP member rol op de TCCT Discord server. In totaal werden 21 logos ingestuurd, bekijk ze hier:

1614542587410.png

Gemaakt door: @Meiske

1614542609278.png

Gemaakt door: @RubenMLL

Het gekozen gloednieuwe logo is gemaakt door: @Dysaarm
1614542947735.png

Geschreven door: @ShinyArrow
Vertaalt door: @xHappyMood

💡 Je eigen ervaringen

Een grote gaming setup, 3 monitors, een dure muis en toetsenbord. Dat is waar iedereen het over heeft, hoe groter en cooler je computer, hoe beter het is. Heb je ooit een moment genomen om te denken over andere mensen? De mensen die een goedkope laptop, oordopjes en muis gebruiken? Ik denk dat bijna niemand eraan denkt hoe andere mensen spelen. Dat is nu precies waar ik het met jullie over wil hebben. Ik zal delen hoe ik Minecraft speel en hoe ik het ervaar. Deel ook jouw ervaringen onder de thread!
Ik heb niet zo een grote setup, ik speel op een laptop met een klein scherm. Ik heb wel een televisie naast mijn laptop maar die gebruik ik niet. Toen ik 9 jaar was kreeg ik mijn eerste, eigen computer. Ik herinner me hoe blij ik toen was. Het was maar een kwestie van tijd voordat ik mijn computer upgrade naar een laptop. Sinds dat ik overgestapt ben naar een laptop ben ik nooit meer teruggegaan naar een computer omdat ik veel reis.
Als ik online ben doe ik veel verschillende dingen. Ik ben echt verliefd op Among Slimes (je kan me daarvan kennen). Ik heb ook veel Minerware gespeeld. Naast deze minigames speel ik ook veel Survival op verschillende servers. Ik ben het soort persoon dat 24/7 in calls zit. Ik ben ook in veel external community servers en dat is omdat ik het leuk vind om te delen waar ik mee bezig ben en om met vrienden te spelen maar ik begrijp het ook als mensen liever alleen spelen. Ik hou niet van alleen spelen, ik raak snel verveeld als ik niet met anderen speel.
Hoe is jouw game leven?

Geschreven door: @xEefster
Vertaald door: @Shotgun

🎮 Heb je al andere games naast Minecraft gespeeld?

Dan heb je geluk! In deze thread geschreven door @Texbirds kan je delen welke andere games je misschien in geïnteresseerd bent en misschien zelfs nieuwe games ontdekken waar je nog nooit van gehoord had! Dit is niet alleen goed om andere games te ontdekken, maar je kan zelfs anderen ontmoeten die bepaalde games met je willen spelen! De thread doet het goed met ongeveer 38 antwoorden, laten we allemaal onze liefde voor video games delen!

Geschreven door: @Meiske
Vertaald door: @xHappyMood

🏅 Ranked matchmaking systeem

Beeld je dit in: je bent een ervaren PvP'er en verslaat iedereen die je ooit online hebt ontmoet en je speelt daarna tegen 1 van de slechtste. Dat is best zielig toch? Veel mensen denken dat CubeCraft dit zou moeten oplossen. Zij stellen een ranked systeem voor. Wat ze hiermee bedoelen is dat spelers met dezelfde rank bij elkaar gezet worden. Dit is zodat de vaardigheidsniveau meer vergelijkbaar is en daardoor hun vaardigheidsniveau meer kunnen verbeteren door te vechten met spelers met gelijke PvP vaardigheden. Dit voorstel is voor meerdere type games zoals SkyWars, EggWars, Duels etc. De meest voorkomende reacties op dit voorstel zijn dat er waarschijnlijk niet genoeg spelers op CubeCraft zijn om dit te laten werken en dat de games leeg zullen zijn wat betekent dat je heel lang zal moeten wachten voordat je game uberhaupt start.
Als je geïnteresseerd bent kun je hier meer lezen over het voorstel.

Geschreven door: @xEefster
Vertaling door: @Shotgun

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 CubeCraft als persoon - door @mooniex05

Heb je je ooit afgevraagd hoe CubeCraft eruit zou zien als hij een van ons was? Denk niet langer, want Mooniex05 heeft zijn fantastische vaardigheden gebruik om CubeCraft tot leven te laten komen!

🥈 Eerste indrukken - door @Witcher

Herinner je je nog het gevoel dat je voor het eerst op CubeCraft inlogde? Witcher bespreekt zijn eerste keren op het Java Netwerk!

🥉 Hardop lezen - door @ReMD0G

Er zijn zoveel fantastische threads op de Forums, maar veel mensen hebben het moeilijk om ze allemaal te lezen! Dus ReMD0G stelde een audio transcript knopje voor, geef jouw mening in deze thread!

Geschreven door: @Gemmmmie

🤑 50k spelers in de Bedrock editie giveaway

CubeCraft heeft pas 50k spelers bereikt op het Bedrock netwerk voor 3 dagen achter elkaar toen de mededeling gedeeld werd (#BedrockGang). En natuurlijk houden CubeCraft Admins van afgeronde nummers dus hebben ze besloten om wat meer geld over de balk te gooien voor ons.

Nu om Story te quoten:
"Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the support over the weekend - we managed to hit over 51,400 players on our Bedrock server alone, and hitting over 50,000 on three consecutive days! We're hosting a rank giveaway here in #mailbox︱announcements - 15 lucky winners will win a rank! We're so happy with the support we've been receiving on our server globally, and I hope you're as excited with the future as we are. Good luck!"
Waarop Zed geamuseerd reageerde met: "can I get a free rank as well?"

Binnen 20 minuten hadden ze het al voor elkaar gekregen om de reacties kapot te maken, het leek alsof ze veel minder reacties hadden dan er daadwerkelijk waren.

1614544176556.png

- En niemand won...

1614544203663.png

- Younisco is erg blij dat de bot zo goed werkt.

Maar alle gekheid op een stokje, ze hebben het opgelost en hier zijn de winnaars:
"Hey! Thanks everyone for your patience here.
We've manually drawn the winners for the giveaway using the bot - here are the following winners:
xDqrkDennis, Daanntje, Raamy, timmytel, dqrk, Gerardo monroy, clutch_mc, nuuxziee, hadi_XD, NooDL9878, Marcii, Pa1_CHeese, dknd, Bench182, AstroBear" -Younisco

Geschreven door: @ShinyConea64
Vertaald door: @Shotgun

📜 Staff veranderingen

Op dinsdag 23 februari werd Jelliobeen Senior Designer, haar specifieke taken zijn schrijven en Assistent Skin Manager. Een andere Designer werd op woensdag 24 februari gepromoveerd, dxde is nu een nieuwe Level Designer. Helaas verliet op vrijdag obadiahio, een Developer, het CubeCraft Team. Zombiepower verliet het Senior Moderation team om Senior Designer te worden.

Geschreven door: @Gemmmmie
Desculpa, esta tradução ainda não está disponível

⏫ Vylepšení

Tento týden skončila naše soutěž o logo ze které vzešlo naše nové logo. Máme také pro vás zajímavé novinky z CubeCraftu. Můj pocit štěstí doslova získal upgrade když jsem četl tento příspěvek, tak na co čekáš?!

:cube_dark: Naše Nové Logo!

Dne 10. února 2021 vyhásili The Cube Craft Times soutěž o nové logo. Každý mohl navrhnout a přihlásit do soutěže své logo, to nejlepší by bylo vybráno a stalo by se tak naším oficiálním logem. Výherce soutěže také obdržel VIP roli na TCCT discord serveru. Nakonec bylo přihlášeno celkem 21 návrhů, podívejte se na ně zde:

1614542587410.png

Návrh od: @Meiske

1614542609278.png

Návrh od: @RubenMLL

S novou ikonou kterou vytvoři @Dysaarm , bylo naše nové logo vybráno:
1614542947735.png

Autor článku: @ShinyArrow
Přeložil: @KristN_

💡 Vaše zkušenosti

Velký setup, 3 obrazovky, drahá myš a klávesnice. To je to, o čem lidé mluví, čím větší a pěknější váš počítač je, tím lépe. Napadlo vás také někdy zamyslet se nad ostatními? Ti co používají levný laptop, malá sluchátka a křehkou myš? Myslím si, že hodně lidí ani nepomyslí na to, jak hrají ostatní. To je přesně to, o čem chci s vámi mluvit. Podělím se s vámi o tom jak hraju Minecraft, vy tak můžete učinit v komentářích pod tímto příspěvkem!
Já nemám velký setup, Hraju na mém laptopu s velmi malou obrazovkou. Mám také televizi hned vedle ale nikdy ji nepoužívám. Když mi bylo 9, dostala jsem poprvé svůj vlastní počítač. Pamatuju si, jak jsem byla šťastná. Byla to jen otázka času než jsem zaměnila počítač za laptop. Od té doby co jsem přešla na laptop, jsem nikdy chechtěla znovu počítač protože hodně cestuji. Když jsem online, dělám hodně věcí. Upřímně miluui hraní Among Slimes (možná mě odtud znáte). Hrála jsem také hodně Minerware. Mimo tyto minihry, hraju hodně survival na několika serverech. Jsem ten typ člověka který s někým volá 24/7. Jsem také součástí mnoha externích komunitních serverech a to hlavně protože si myslím že je super sdílet co děláte se svými kamarády ale chápu lidi, kteří rádi hrají sami. Ja nerada hraju sama, začnu se nudit velmi rychle bez ostatních.
Jaký je váš herní život?

Autor článku: @xEefster

🎮 Hráli Jste Někdy Nějaké Jiné Hry Než Minecraft?

Pokud ano, tak máte štěstí! V tomto příspěvku od @Texbirds jste mohli sdílet jaké jiné hry vás baví a také možná najít některé o kterých jste nikdy neslyšeli. Nejen je tohle dobrá příležitost dozvědět se o nových hrách, ale také můžete narazit na lidi, kteří by si s vámi nějakou zahráli. Tento příspěvek si vede dobře s přiližně 38 odpovědmi, pojďmě všichni sdílet svojí lásku k videohrám!

Autor článku: @Meiske

🏅 Rozdělení hráčů do dovednostních skupin

Představte si toto: jste velmi dobrý hráč, porazíte každého koho potkáte online a hrajete proti těm nejhorším. To je trochu smutné že? Hodně lidí si stojí za názorem že by tohle měl CubeCraft opravit.
Navrhují systém rozřazování hráčů podle jejich dovednostních skupin. Co tím mají na mysli je to, že se připojíte do hry s hráči z podobných dovednostních skupin. To aby jejich schopnosti byly stejné a mohli jste se nadále zlepšovat soubojem proti hráčům s podobnými PvP dovednostmi. Tento návrh je pro různé typy miniher jako například SkyWars, EggWars, Duels atd. Většina Reakcí na tento návrh se shodovali v tom, že by dost možná byl nedostatek hráčů na CubeCraftu potřebný proto, aby tento systém mohl fungovat, hry by zůstaly prázdné a museli byste čekat velmi dlouho než by hra začala.
Pokud vás to zajímá, můžete si přečíst více o tomto návrhu
zde.

Autor článku: @xEefster

🌟 Top 3 příspěvky

🥇 CubeCraft jako Člověk - od @mooniex05

Zajímalo by vás někdy jak by vypadal CubeCraft, kdyby byl jeden z nás? Přemýšlet už nemusíte, protože uživatel Mooniex05 využil své fantastické schopnosti a přivedl CubeCraft k životu!

🥈 První dojmy - od @Witcher

Pamatujete si ten pocit když jste se poprvé připojili na CubeCraft? Witcher prodiskutoval jeho prvních zkušenostech na Java serveu!

🥉 Čtení nahlas - od @ReMD0G

Na tomto Fórum je plné fantastických příspěvků, ale hodně lidí má potíže s jejich čtením! Tak ReMD0G navrhl tlačítko převodu textu na řeč, komentujte svoje názory v tomto příspěvku!

Autor článku: @Gemmmmie

🤑 50tis. Hráčů na Bedrock Edici

Nedávno CubeCraft dosáhl 50tis. hráču na Bedrock serveru 3 dny za sebou v čase toho oznámení (#BedrockGang). A samozřejmě CubeCraft admini rádi zaokrouhlují na celá čísla tak se rozhodli hodit na nás nějaké svoje peníze.
Jak citovat Story:
"Ahoj všichni! Děkujeme za podporu které se nám dostalo přes víkend - Dosáhli jsme přes 51, 400 hráčů na našem Bedrock severu samotném, a také přes 50, 000 v třech po sobě jdoucích dnech! Vyhlásili jsme soutež o rank zde #mailbox︱announcements - 15 šťastných výhercu obdrží rank! Jsme moc rádi za podporu které se nám dostává na našem serveru globálně a doufám, že se těšíte na novinky tak jako my. Hodně štěstí!"
Na což Zed vtipně odpověděl "Mohu taky dostat rank zdarma?"
Během 20 minut reakce u zprávy se rozbili a vypadalo to, že jich bylo mnohem méně než jich opravdu bylo.

1614610316441.png

- A nikdo nevyhrál

1614610334037.png

- Younisco je velmi rád, že bot funguje
Ale vtípky stranou, bot byl opraven to a tady jsou výherci:

"Hej! Děkujeme všem za strpení blodhype
Ručně jsme vybrali výherce soutěže pomocí bota - zde jsou výherci soutěže:

Autor článku: @ShinyConea64

📜 Staff Changes

Dne 23. února byla Jelliobean povýšena na pozici Senior Designéra, její práce je psaní a je také Assistant Skin Manager. Další Designér byl povýšen ve středu 24. února, dxde je teď teď Designér Levelů. Buhužeů, v pátek obadiahio, programátor, odešel z týmu. Také Zombiepower odešel ze své pozice Senior Moderátora aby se připojik týmu Senior Designérů.

Autor článku: @Gemmmmie
Desolè, cette traduction n'est pas disponible

💼 TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply.

🧊 Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network.

🌏 Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper in a foreign language.

Don't forget to join our Discord server!
Click here for the link - Information can be found there.

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom