Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
58
69
34
19
Pronouns
He/Him
I think emeralds should be a little easier to get, because you have to guard the middle and stay on the generator for way too long, and no one ever uses them because they are not worth the time it takes, but if they were easier to get, more people might use them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Salty_Shadows
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom