• Yes, I would like to see that happen

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, I think its fine

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
I don't think having a limited amount of daily reports is a good way to put that out, what should be the case is you start with 3 depending on your rank for obsidian you can have 6 but if your report is successful you should be given back that report so you can report more than that but if it isn't successful you wouldn't get the report back.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
This has been suggested a few times before and mostly it comes down to the 'Fair to plus members' argument or the 'be happy because ingame reports are a spam thing for staff members'.
Which are both very current and valid arguments, so I dont think we'll need to start a yes/no dicussion again.

Reactions: Starry

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Normally we wouldn't have the /report command if we didn't have a Plus Rank. So I'm fine with it.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I like this. Currently a stone rank with plus gets more /reports than an obsidian rank

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I don't think having a limited amount of daily reports is a good way to put that out, what should be the case is you start with 3 depending on your rank for obsidian you can have 6 but if your report is successful you should be given back that report so you can report more than that but if it isn't successful you wouldn't get the report back.
Moderators can't check all reports and a lot of people abuse of it. If you don't want to wait 1 day to have 3 reports just buy plus rank. Is my opinion and i think right now is working very well the /report command. ^_^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom