THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
maybe 100 dislikes in july?

Currently, the name format for channels is:
💬 | english・general
I suggest an update to the format. Here's my version:
As you can see, not only have I added a flag next to the emoji, but I have also replaced the line with a blue diamond.

Another suggestion I have is to add flags to the foreign categories, for example:

🇳🇱 Dutch・Nederlands
Here's an idea for Other Languages:
🌐 Other Languages
Let CubeCraft know what you think!
React with ✅ if you like it!
And react with ❌ if you don't./FONT]

Last edited:

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I personally like the fact that its written in text and not indicated by a flag, I think if the channel just says 'english - general' it is more clear for everyone than having a flag up there. I do agree that having the flag up there could be nice but this is perhabs also unnecessary and a bit too much.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
are people disagreeing because its a bad suggestion or because everyone else disagreed lol

I disagree since as Story said above, there are languages that are spoken in many more countries, not in one exclusively, so putting only a flag of a country in which that language is spoken and not that of others would not be right at all.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I disagree since as Story said above, there are languages that are spoken in many more countries, not in one exclusively, so putting only a flag of a country in which that language is spoken and not that of others would not be right at all.
77453.png

theres no need to literally repeat someone in other words lol

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom