1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update Your Anit-cheat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AllDayAllNight, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllDayAllNight

AllDayAllNight Member

I have encountered numerous hackers/cheaters while playing eggwars. I've reported a couple but there is at least one every game. I barely see any staff on let alone playing. It is very frustrating and aggravating. Recruit more staff or update your anti cheat. Make it an enjoyable time for everyone not just the hackers that can bypass anti-cheat. I would also suggest a /report where you can report someone in game and a staff will watch them for a while.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    There's only about 15 people that can even get staff following the general guidelines the application team wants.

The anti-cheat is in beta at the moment and the full release is being worked on hard.

/report was heavily abused and would never come back, especially considering that staff couldn't spectate games that already started.

Hope this helped :)

3. 1212hawks_

1212hawks_ Member

Playing on Cubecraft
    Home Page:
    ./report will be heavily abused like it was back then. Also, the anti cheat is in beta. So, if you wanna help destroy hackers once and for all, Report them on forums with video evidence of them hacking. Try to use some free recorders like OBS, Windows recorder, and Bandicam. Have fun getting people in trouble. I love banning hackers and I think you will too ;). This thread is pointless not @Camezonda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.