Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 24, 2020
Just thinking about an update to the current version. I’ve been playing for a bit and noticed there wasn’t things in the newer version of Minecraft such as smokers and stone slabs instead of smooth stone slabs. Also that I can’t seem to craft trapdoors.

If this stuff is unlocked later on then please leat me know

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
great question!

I think cube is just way outdated it’s not even to the aquatic update that’s why u can’t make shield in skywars and there are pigmen instead of zombified piglins for Skyblock
The reason you can’t craft these things is that they are not in the version that cube is on

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
Not everything is craftable in Skyblock, you may notice.
They supply you with what you need, and that's it, just to cancel all exploits.
The reason you can’t craft these things is that they are not in the version that cube is on
EDIT: Yes that too thank you it runs on 1.9, I believe. I could be wrong.

zsecka

Jul 24, 2020
Just thinking about an update to the current version. I’ve been playing for a bit and noticed there wasn’t things in the newer version of Minecraft such as smokers and stone slabs instead of smooth stone slabs. Also that I can’t seem to craft trapdoors.

You can craft trapdoors in skywars, but the crafting book wont show it

Jan 13, 2019

Its meant to follow the java version which has features up to 1.9. In blockwars when you die you can open up the creative inventory.(but you can’t grab anything to avoid any unfair bug exploits or glitches.) It shows that the bedrock version is updated to the pillage and village based on the spawn eggs update. So I don’t see it being impossible for some of these stuff to come as exclusive stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom