Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Dear Cubecrafters,

Recently I became really active reporting players using the website. Although most reports take into account clear users of blacklisted modifications, there are some big grey areas in the rules regarding swearing and inappropriateness. Cubecraft has always been seen as one of the most kid-friendly and safe Minecraft servers around. In order to keep it this way, I think it is time to reconsider/broaden some of the rules to make them air-tight while still leaving room for the staff's interpretation.

I would like to keep this thread open for everyone's input regarding these rules. I would like to shine light on some of my concerns to begin with.

- Example number 1
Quoting the rule: "language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users."
With the current rules it is hard to decide wether or not something is considered swearing. I have recently reported someone who kept calling people out for being fat for example. Although this is clearly a form of swearing, the user did not even get a warning and I have seen him repeating the same thing till this day. Apparently it only counts as swearing if a message contains an excessive amount of bad illnesses. I would like to see the updated rules for this matter. Might be beneficial to add some examples as well.

-Example number 2
Deciding wether or not something is inappropriate.
Quoting the rule: "Any username or skin deemed inappropriate by the staff team will be banned from the server until the offending feature has been changed to a more appropriate one."
I am the last stereotypical person to start screaming something is sexist. However, I recently filed a report for an inappropriate username (I do not want to call out the name here). What I can say is, this username contained a sexist sentence regarding woman. This report got overruled by the staff team, which is totally okay looking at the rules. I do think it could be beneficial to add some examples or extra rules to this rule.

Again, I would like to keep this thread open for everyone's input regarding the rules.
Thanks for reading,
Tycho ~Bubbeltjes

Reactions: ValentinoGV_

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Example number 1 always happens to me. It shouldn't even be allowed saying somthing that can be a lack of respect towards other players.

Many reports have been denied to some mates and myself when we try to report users calling us out with nasty words. I agree with you. Paticularly with the first example :p

This doesn't mean I think Staffs are doing a bad job with this. I love how they resolve reports and how 60-70% of the time these reports (Swearing reports) are handled:)

Reactions: Bubbeltjes
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom