Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schrado

Apr 9, 2016
So sick of the fly hackers!!!! At least half the games we play have them, literally every game I've played today had one (the last game had 3!)

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It's being updated hopefully soon since we have a dedicated developer to the anti cheat ♡ Anti cheats are hard to make though and incredibly boring to work on so I wouldn't be surprised if it took a while longer </3

Reactions: MlsterFancyPants
U

Unipotato

I know it's a drag to wait, but please be patient. A new and improved AntiCheat is in the works, and all we can do now is report the hackers while we wait.

Please type /registerreports in any game lobby, and follow the instructions until you arrive at reports.cubecraft.net. From there, all you need is a rule breaker to report. To report any offences that are not chat based, you need video evidence (From YouTube). Gather the appropriate evidence for your report (Either a Video or Screenshot depending on the situation.) From there, just fill out all the fields in the report and you are good to go!

Hope his helps!

Twigtard

May 9, 2016
Ya, it's really making it hard to play with all the fly hackers. A lot of our friends aren't playing as much cause they feel there's no point when every game has one. Surely, theres something out there yall could use in place of the current one that does catch flying and then tweak it to your needs.

Reactions: Schrado
U

Unipotato

Ya, it's really making it hard to play with all the fly hackers. A lot of our friends aren't playing as much cause they feel there's no point when every game has one. Surely, theres something out there yall could use in place of the current one that does catch flying and then tweak it to your needs.

The only thing we, as a community can do now is report.
I know it's a drag to wait, but please be patient. A new and improved AntiCheat is in the works, and all we can do now is report the hackers while we wait.

Please type /registerreports in any game lobby, and follow the instructions until you arrive at reports.cubecraft.net. From there, all you need is a rule breaker to report. To report any offences that are not chat based, you need video evidence (From YouTube). Gather the appropriate evidence for your report (Either a Video or Screenshot depending on the situation.) From there, just fill out all the fields in the report and you are good to go!

Hope his helps!

HeeHeeTeeHee

May 2, 2016
I get that we need to be patient, but we've been waiting for quite a while now and im just hoping it comes soon. I enjoy this game very much and just hate how the whole hacker situation has gotten out of hand. Im looking forward for the day the anticheat system finally gets implemented.

U

Unipotato

I get that we need to be patient, but we've been waiting for quite a while now and im just hoping it comes soon. I enjoy this game very much and just hate how the whole hacker situation has gotten out of hand. Im looking forward for the day the anticheat system finally gets implemented.

I think we all are excited for the AntiCheat to come out. Thanks for staying optimistic!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello!

We are sorry to hear the troubles you are experiencing with the hackers. Our developer team is actively developing a new anti-cheat, which will hopefully be able to efficiently and accurately detect hackers from legitimate players -- and to replace the existing OpenSource anticheat currently in use. Please be patient as this process may take a while to perfect.

As for right now, please report all hackers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net with video evidence. Read here for more information: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

If you believe you have the qualities to be in our staff team, apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom