Not open for further replies.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently Discord released a BETA feature for a limited amount of people with Nitro. I'm one of those lucky people, but it's probably gonna release soon for all Discord Nitro users. This feature is called "About me" and it allows you to write about yourself on your profile. It looks like this:
1624527097262.png

Now the rule is only based on inappropriate Discord statuses, but I would also implement the rule for the about me page even though the about me page is not 100% implemented on Discord yet. Rule 4.5:
1624526630784.png

D

Deleted member 576174

I don't think you need to suggest it as they will automatically do it without needing it to be suggested.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Recently Discord released a BETA feature for a limited amount of people with Nitro. I'm one of those lucky people, but it's probably gonna release soon for all Discord Nitro users. This feature is called "About me" and it allows you to write about yourself on your profile. It looks like this:
View attachment 195815

Now the rule is only based on inappropriate Discord statuses, but I would also implement the rule for the about me page even though the about me page is not 100% implemented on Discord yet. Rule 4.5:
View attachment 195814
I've never agreed with enforcing the Status's, because that means they should enforce what games or music you listen to, there is many songs with explicit names and you can also change the names of some unverified games on Discord. They don't even show up unless you click the persons name, which you would have to do in a conversation or by scrolling through the entire members list

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've never agreed with enforcing the Status's, because that means they should enforce what games or music you listen to, there is many songs with explicit names and you can also change the names of some unverified games on Discord. They don't even show up unless you click the persons name, which you would have to do in a conversation or by scrolling through the entire members list
With status I mean custom statuses. Songs and games shouldn’t be a big deal.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
With status I mean custom statuses. Songs and games shouldn’t be a big deal.
Well yea, but it's the same as a song or a game, the status can be easily changed just like the game

1624656827779.png

I don't see why Status's should be moderated if games and music isn't? I do understand names because when chatting thats what you will see, or profile pictures I do get.

But Status's and Bio's you have to select the persons profile to even view it. Which would be the same thing as spotify and/or music

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello! We have updated our rule 4.5, which now includes the term "Discord Profiles".
This includes "about me" information, banners, and any other similar features that Discord implements in the future. Thanks for your suggestion!

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom