Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
hello, i play line dash in arcarde for much times and players start using hacks how you know that?
in line dash you have normal speed and speedboost , the players use speedhacks but how i can use speedhacks without
sentinel see that? easy

config speedhacks and use a little speed with that the players can use speedhacks without sentinel cant see that and after when you play line dash you never can win because other players run more if i have speed boost? you can bc you with speedboost they running more than you, when you play much line dash you know how is your speed or not and that players run more

than other people,

this is one report about one player in line dash with hacks: https://imgur.com/a/3MzPZ
this players still played line dash and still use hacks same how other more

how to make better sentinel?
i think sentinel can make better if update much things: update for can detected speedhacks with a little or much speed and update for can see B-hop if players use a little speedhacks sentinel cant see that but im surely with one update sentinel can see that and B-hop surely much players use B-hop for can run more and get more wins, i hope admins and mods play line for can see that same how other players.

-regards

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Sentinel maybe isn't that good. But it does his work. Also, you here have the forums to report hackers. Sentinel is only an anti cheat plugin, don't except it to be better than reports..

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Are you sure that those dosn't just jitter the space bar?
Even thougt jittering is banneble..
Record them and report. That's the only way to get rid of them

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Are you sure that those dosn't just jitter the space bar?
Even thougt jittering is banneble..
Record them and report. That's the only way to get rid of them
i use my spacer bar almost broke and they still running more than me? waht you think

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
i use my spacer bar almost broke and they still running more than me? waht you think
If it's impossible 2 jitter faster then you you got to be the jittering god. Anyways it's just to record and report them on the site. And you don't need to se them any more :p

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
If it's impossible 2 jitter faster then you you got to be the jittering god. Anyways it's just to record and report them on the site. And you don't need to se them any more :p
when you play line dash much times how me and you see other players running more than you surely you said this too

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
when you play line dash much times how me and you see other players running more than you surely you said this too
I see. It can be very annoying and it would be very nice if senitel could find those hackers even if it's gonna be very hard to fix. Tbh, cubecraft should need more developers whou could both upgrading bots, fix bugs and develop new games and feutures in such as games and lobbies. Sadly enough, cube dosen't have 2 many devs wich makes this pretty hard to do and it would take a lot of time. The only way to reduce the amount of hackers is to record and report them.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
I see. It can be very annoying and it would be very nice if senitel could find those hackers even if it's gonna be very hard to fix. Tbh, cubecraft should need more developers whou could both upgrading bots, fix bugs and develop new games and feutures in such as games and lobbies. Sadly enough, cube dosen't have 2 many devs wich makes this pretty hard to do and it would take a lot of time. The only way to reduce the amount of hackers is to record and report them.
yeah but maybe if you report one player and that mod cant see that and your report denied? is hard bc much times they use normal speed and after they are one rocket XD so idk

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
yeah but maybe if you report one player and that mod cant see that and your report denied? is hard bc much times they use normal speed and after they are one rocket XD so idk
The staff determines if the player are hacking or not. if almost every report get's denied they might not use hax

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
hello, i play line dash in arcarde for much times and players start using hacks how you know that?
in line dash you have normal speed and speedboost , the players use speedhacks but how i can use speedhacks without
sentinel see that? easy

config speedhacks and use a little speed with that the players can use speedhacks without sentinel cant see that and after when you play line dash you never can win because other players run more if i have speed boost? you can bc you with speedboost they running more than you, when you play much line dash you know how is your speed or not and that players run more

than other people,

this is one report about one player in line dash with hacks: https://imgur.com/a/3MzPZ

i think sentinel can make better if update much things: update for can detected speedhacks with a little or much speed and update for can see B-hop if players use a little speedhacks sentinel cant see that but im surely with one update sentinel can see that and B-hop surely much players use B-hop for can run more and get more wins, i hope admins and mods play line for can see that same how other players.

-regards
Saying it always easier than doing it. I understand Sentinel isn't perfect, but "he" does "his" job.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
sentinel see that? easy

than other people,

-regards
Sometimes people like to use ToggleSprint which allows them to run automatically, which does look like they are hacking since they are sprinting most of the time.
I know that you are frustrated, but the devs are working on Sentinal everyday (or night...) to counter the new cheats/hacks. You just need to be patient for just now. ;)

Reactions: _Shoter_

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Sometimes people like to use ToggleSprint which allows them to run automatically, which does look like they are hacking since they are sprinting most of the time.
I know that you are frustrated, but the devs are working on Sentinal everyday (or night...) to counter the new cheats/hacks. You just need to be patient for just now. ;)
ik now that, im working in server too and anticheat is not easy, so ik that work ;)

Reactions: SpringWarz

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
I say this so that they have an idea about what that the players use so that can fix it in the next updates ;)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
sentinel see that? easy

than other people,

-regards
I don't play 1.8 that much anymore, but there were a lot of hackers over there, but when I switched to 1.9+ I have not seen any hackers lately. Rule breakers yes, but no hackers. So I think sentinel is great atm!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom