Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Curently Parkour is the game with the smallest player count on the network.
Many players play the most popular games(Eggwars/Skywars and Skyblock of course) because those games get updated the most.
Here is what I suggest:
New maps and levels for Medium and Hard parkour;
More achievments;
Add the Competitive mode back;
Special reward for completing absolutely every possible level.(2x Super cubelets maybe?)
Im not a big fan of parkour,but some players like it.It would be nice if it gets ,,back to life" with some refreshing additions which will make players play it once again.
Do you want to see Parkour getting update in the near future?

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
That's actually a great Ideia.
The reward could be also an achievement for completing all of them.

I don't like to play parkour, but I would play some games with that ideia :D.

Reactions: LordSidi0us

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Parkour need to be updated with more things for make that more players play it because if parkour dont get updated the players of parkour can Be bored and lose the interest of it, so all that you saidwill be make parkour more interesting to play and possibly could attract more players, so its a good idea. ^^

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, that's a nice idea! Adding new levels is always fun a some more achievements is great!

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
I think they should focus more on the game modes with a large number of players because that is where most bugs occur.

* certainly not a bad idea for the parkour players*

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you, the leaderboard is “frozen”. You basically can’t go higher than the 40th place. I’d love to see an update.

+1 :)

Last edited:

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
I don't think anyone disagrees with new maps coming to a specific game. Everyone wants new maps, new achievements and new updates. In order to release new content, you first need that content. Instead of just asking for content, make Parkour levels and suggest detailed achievements. This way, your suggestions will be easier to implement and there will be a higher chance of a future Parkour update. Providing updates requires a lot of time and development.

Also, Parkour doesn't require an active playerbase since you can play it completely alone without needing any teammates or enemies. Because of that, it doesn't really need a refreshing update as much as other games on the network since those other games do need an active playerbase to make sure games start in-time.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Parkour is something that is heavily dependent on someone's interest in it, as it is mostly enjoyed alone and doesn't come with much of a competitive aspect. As Kozimobo mentioned, it doesn't require a playerbase, obviously those that play Parkour would love more maps, but I doubt this requires a specific forum post to request the addition of such! :)

clintondiya

May 21, 2020
If you are looking for a good mat to start training flips on but you don't have one, take some outdoor furniture cushions and stack them up at least two high. Make a brick wall pattern out of them and it is much better than falling on hard soil.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom