Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitanPuerka

Feb 11, 2019
Since I met you and until today, your server was getting worse. Every day banning people for no reason, banning people who are not to blame, but not to ban hackers? No, the community is sweating you. Your server began to fall, and it will fall even more for the reasons that you don't help the players, you don't pay attention to it, you don't ban hackers, you don't take care of anything. There are 6 moderators who go every day playing the poya. 5 helpers who don't even know the server. And 6 managers who never do anything, just add kill messages and now ...

If you don't know how to get a community, why do you do it?

At this step the server will go to hell, nobody will know him, and whoever knows him will remember him as the server with the most hackers in the world, with the most corrupt and inactive staffs in the world

If you want to improve you need the following:

- Staffs not corrupt
- An anticheat better than Sentinel's
- That all staffs are active every day
- And that you put the lobbies of the minigames again

I don't care, nor will I care what you do. Your server will fall, and it will fall until it is in the top 0.

So I say goodbye and UNTIL CUBECRAFT

Mod edit: removed profanity

D

Deleted member 492126

Cubecraft reached 6k players 3 days ago, for the first time in months. :D

the community is sweating you
What?
There are 6 moderators who go every day playing the poya.
What??
5 helpers who don't even know the server
3*, and I'm pretty sure they all joined the server +2 years ago.
the server with the most hackers in the world,
That is hackers' fault, not cubecraft's
do not touch each other every day
What???
I don't care, nor will I care what you
If you don't care, why did you create this thread?

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Every day banning people for no reason, banning people who are not to blame, but not to ban hackers
evidence?

Your server began to fall, and it will fall even more for the reasons that you don't help the players
they do, and if they dont the ''sweating community'' does

There are 6 moderators who go every day playing
13 mods

5 helpers who don't even know the server
1) 3, recently promoted, helpers
2) thats why they're helpers, mods in trial

And 6 managers who never do anything, just add kill messages and now ...
no, only 1 (cam) adds kill messages, while he does tons of different stuff too. ever heard of quetzi the coo? efcluke the lead contect creator? marco the networking guy? zed the cto?

- Staffs not corrupt and do not touch each other every day
corrupt? mind explaining? (also, if you have evidence of them being corrupt report them HERE.)

- An anticheat better than Sentinel's shit
its good, it can be improved no doubt about that but every ac can.

you want to forbid staff froom having a social life or school?

they've been removed for a reason

CapitanPuerka

Feb 11, 2019
As I told you, this is why your community is not doing well. Now you close the post, you banish me from the discord. This is the second time they have banned me from discord for telling them that their community is not going well ... Bye

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019

- Staffs not corrupt

Can you provide an example?

- An anticheat better than Sentinel's

It's not that easy, anticheats are hard to develop and even tho sentinel could be better, it is better than you might think, it bans almost 1000 people per day.

Active staff is important, but the staff team is small, and they are not slaves to the server, they have lives and they do their best to keep the server clean.

Why do you want this? This makes the lobbies more deserted, spreads out the minigame selection for no reason and requires more physical servers to run. All arround a bad idea.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Since I met you and until today, your shit server was getting worse. Every day banning people for no reason, banning people who are not to blame, but not to ban hackers? No, the community is sweating you. Your server began to fall, and it will fall even more for the reasons that you don't help the players, you don't pay attention to it, you don't ban hackers, you don't take care of anything. There are 6 moderators who go every day playing the poya. 5 helpers who don't even know the server. And 6 managers who never do anything, just add kill messages and now ...

If you don't know how to get a community, why do you do it?

At this step the server will go to hell, nobody will know him, and whoever knows him will remember him as the server with the most hackers in the world, with the most corrupt and inactive staffs in the world

- Staffs not corrupt and do not **** each other every day
- An anticheat better than Sentinel's ****

I don't care, nor will I care what you do. Your server will fall, and it will fall until it is in the top 0.

So I say goodbye and UNTIL CUBECRAFT
I edited your message a bit so that it doesn't have any swear words in it. Something to edit we only have 3current Helpers in our server.

This idea is just not possible anywhere on a Minecraft server or even outside Minecraft. Staff members also have something to do next to helping people out in CubeCraft.

Thread closed, asked by the owner of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom