Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrAlphaBlue

Oct 11, 2021
There is a parkour in the main lobby that has this really difficult jump in the beginning for no reason, I remember doing this parkour before when this lobby was new and this jump was different, There used to be a block in between or something like that but now you have to pull of a jump that is just barely possible, no way this was intended because the rest of the parkour after this first jump in the beginning is super easy.
I even think you get some loot as a reward for completing this parkour but now that loot is barely available to players who haven't done the parkour before this change. And if you don't believe me, go try it out for yourself.
Screenshot (432).png

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This jump is very much possible, especially on PC. I just went on to check it and it took a couple tries to get used to the difference between Bedrock & Java movement. After that, I could easily do it. All you need is a bit of precision and timing. I think it's perfectly fine to keep it.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a parkour in the main lobby that has this really difficult jump in the beginning for no reason, I remember doing this parkour before when this lobby was new and this jump was different, There used to be a block in between or something like that but now you have to pull of a jump that is just barely possible, no way this was intended because the rest of the parkour after this first jump in the beginning is super easy.
I even think you get some loot as a reward for completing this parkour but now that loot is barely available to players who haven't done the parkour before this change. And if you don't believe me, go try it out for yourself.View attachment 215743
Yeah the other dude is right they did make it harder but you just need some practice and you get it in know time. It definitely possible on console so unless it is impossible on mobile then it safe to say it like any other parkour. You may fail a couple times but just keep at it and eventually you get it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom