Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jamn

May 26, 2019
Some of us, are at the core toxic. People don't change. Just mute us but let us talk to our friends. It's a win win. If every server had this I'd request to be muted day one.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
You get muted for a reason. It’s your own responsibility if you can’t talk to friends anymore on the server. You just need to think twice before you say things that could be inappropriate. You can talk to your friends on other platforms like Discord. Definitely no for me.

Jamn

May 26, 2019
You get muted for a reason. It’s your own responsibility if you can’t talk to friends anymore on the server. You just need to think twice before you say things that could be inappropriate. You can talk to your friends on other platforms like Discord. Definitely no for me.
What some people consider toxic, some of us consider banter. It's not that serious. I'd get if it's too hard to implement or you guys have other more important things to focus on like more cosmetics. Never said we don't get muted for a reason. Imagine if you were muted on a discord server and all your friends on that server had no choice but to block you too and so you have no way to talk to them. Does that not seem stupid? And talk to them on discord? How do I send them my friend code?

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
This is exactly my opinion. Everyone should be mature on the server. The server shouldn't have to make a system for a "toxic chat" and a "mature chat" Just be mature. No one like toxicity.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Imagine if you were muted on a discord server and all your friends on that server had no choice but to block you too and so you have no way to talk to them.
Lol what why would they block you, some friends.

Jamn

May 26, 2019
This is exactly my opinion. Everyone should be mature on the server. The server shouldn't have to make a system for a "toxic chat" and a "mature chat" Just be mature. No one like toxicity.
Ok sure, but for some of us it's coded into our brains. After years of hanging around or playing toxic games, it's hard to just remove the rage and frustration without unleashing it. I'm not saying they HAVE to. It would just be nice. If they did, I'd request a mute before it ever began. But we're a minority, who cares about us muted players, just pray we leave and find something better to do. Anyways anyone got an IP for any other 1.9 pvp servers

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Top Bottom