Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sasquatch

Jun 8, 2020
so there is a sidequest that reads; unlock the nether, i also saw it as sacrifice bones, zombie flesh, spider eyes and gold blocks, how are you supposed to sacrifice items?

Reactions: LGsus

LGsus

Aug 5, 2019
so there is a sidequest that reads; unlock the nether, i also saw it as sacrifice bones, zombie flesh, spider eyes and gold blocks, how are you supposed to sacrifice items?
¿
Sin título.png
This?

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com

Same problem here. Still trying to figure it out. Could be broken though, not sure about that.

EDIT 1: Thing I have tried already;
- Building a nether portal in my island (doesn't work)
- Move the portal to the savannah island, was stated in the quest as location (doesn't work)
- Trowing gold blocks in the portal, since the gatekeeper is standing on a gold block (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Trowing gold blocks to the gatekeeper, since the gatekeeper is standing on a gold block (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Using flint and steel on the portal in de hub (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Trying to light the gatekeeper with flint and steel (doesnt'work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work

Getting a feeling something is wrong with the quest. Standing in the portal, gives out the message to talk to the gatekeeper (end portal doesn't have this).. The gatekeeper only tells that the portal is comming soon. Might be something wrong with it?

EDIT 2: More thing I've tried;
- Trowing/right click the gatekeeper emerald/diamond/lapiz/iron blocks (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Trowing/right click the gatekeeper emerald/diamond/lapiz/iron/gold (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Climbing on the portal to find clues, nothing found
- Trowing gravel to the gatekeeper (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work

Really starting to believe it's a broken quest...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LGsus

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
😱 Oops!

So Yesterday we started staff testing on our Nether Dimension, as this allows us to iron out any bugs with the update prior to release. It seems however that you've been given a quest to access the Nether, despite not actually having access to it yet.

I'm not sure how difficult a fix it might be on our end to remove the Nether quests from everyone, but we'll see what we can do.

For now, we can pretend that this was intentional, and this is us spoiling the Nether, which is coming soon! 🥳

😱 Oops!

So Yesterday we started staff testing on our Nether Dimension, as this allows us to iron out any bugs with the update prior to release. It seems however that you've been given a quest to access the Nether, despite not actually having access to it yet.

I'm not sure how difficult a fix it might be on our end to remove the Nether quests from everyone, but we'll see what we can do.

For now, we can pretend that this was intentional, and this is us spoiling the Nether, which is coming soon! 🥳
When is Nether Bedrock Skyblock coming out?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom