Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I have not very often eaten sushi. The last time was like 2 years ago, I think? However, today I’ll be going to an unlimited sushi restaurant!
I would like to know:

-What’s your favourite sushi?

-If you don’t like sushi, what’s your favourite dish then?

-HOW THE HECK am I supposed to eat with these sticks?

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
to answer your last question: whatever you do, don't put your chopsticks IN your food. This is seen as an offense towards the chef I believe. You can hold them by holding the first chopstick between your thumb and index, and sticking the second between index and middle finger!

Reactions: Komodо

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Pro tip: actually wait I haven’t had sushi and don’t know the first thing about it apart from it’s like fish and rice isn’t it?
Pizza is better actually get pizza instead

Reactions: Komodо

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Tbh I am not very good at eating with chopsticks. I dont get how people are super good at it, I know the technique but I cant manage to eat with them.
I like the sushi with the rice on the outside, I guess like the california sushi roll.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
For anyone with long hair, take your hair rubber and the napkin. Place both chopsticks on top of each other, bind them together at the end and fold the napkin a bit and place it a bit closer to the middle.
TATA you have a lever system for your chopsticks. Easy peasy thanks me later

You might need to switch the hair rubber and napkin from place, I'm a bit confused which goes where but anywayyy

• Haha
Reactions: Shotgun and Komodо

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
to answer your last question: whatever you do, don't put your chopsticks IN your food. This is seen as an offense towards the chef I believe. You can hold them by holding the first chopstick between your thumb and index, and sticking the second between index and middle finger!
Putting your chopsticks on your plate (or in your food as you mentioned) was actually done when someone died. This is why it's highly disrespectful to do it. (Read that in a book not 100% sure but kinda 99%)

• Wow
Reactions: legendaryfox977
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom