Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
Sorry for this bad english. I dont speak english, and i used a google translator.

Again I write, and not to make positive comments ... Yes, again.

Recently I have heard about a punishment that many people consider unfair. Normally I would have recommended simply changing the server ... But there is an aggravating factor, and that is that he invested in a diamond rank. This is about the GokuFx user.

A video that has filters such as overexposure of images and artificial ghosting, together with a slight suspicion of sensation of slowness. I understand that the only "evidence" is that of 0:55, since he loses some hit and his aim is also usually quite late, and sometimes even inaccurate. It is the only time where he has no knockback despite being hit by an arrow. Well, that's what in my group of friends is commonly called "have an angel in the ass" and has happened to each and every one of us, which we have only seen in cubecraft, and I personally think that usually occurs (very rarely, yes) per packet loss. And is that the boy being Argentine, the safest thing is that the 200ms of ping does not go down in addition to having the aforementioned packet loss.

By the way, there are also things that make me doubt the attention given to the report as well as the criteria of Orangeric88. It's about things like 0:10, where the user IturielGamingYT makes a targetted chat offense by trying the word "gay" as if it were offensive, and something bad (evading chat filters). And as you can guess, he has not been punished.

I do not know much about GokuFx, except to put a couple of PvPs on another server that some will already know, this case really ignites me in flames.

Original message [ES]:
Nuevamente escribo, y no para hacer comentarios positivos... Sí, otra vez.

Recientemente he escuchado sobre una sanción que bastantes personas consideramos injusta. De normal habría recomendado simplemente cambiar de servidor... Pero hay un agravante, y es que él invirtió en un rango diamante. Esto trata sobre el usuario GokuFx.

Un vídeo que tiene filtros como sobreexposición de imágenes y ghosting artificial, unido de una ligera sospecha de sensación de enlentecimiento. Yo entiendo que la única "evidencia" es la del 0:55, ya que él pierde algún hit y su aim también suele ser bastante tardío, e incluso algunas veces impreciso. Es el único momento donde no tiene knockback pese a ser impactado por una flecha. Bien, a eso es lo que en mi grupo de amigos es comúnmente llamado "tener un ángel en el culo" y nos tiene pasado a todos y cada uno de nosotros, cosa que además sólo tenemos visto en cubecraft, y que yo personalmente creo que suele darse (muy rara vez, eso sí) por packet loss. Y es que el muchacho siendo argentino lo más seguro es que de los 200ms de ping no baje además de tener el ya citado packet loss.

Por cierto, también hay cosas que me hacen dudar de la atención prestada al reporte así como del criterio de Orangeric88. Trata sobre cosas como las del 0:10, donde el usuario IturielGamingYT hace un targetted chat offense tratando la palabra "gay" como si fuese ofensiva, y algo malo. Y como podréis adivinar, él no ha sido sancionado.

No conozco mucho a GokuFx, salvo de echar un par de PvPs en otro servidor que algunos ya conocerán, pero este caso realmente me enciende en llamas.

D

Deleted member 59979

This player is obviously hacking. If this player would like to be unbanned they would have to contact Orangeric via PM either on forums or on discord (@Orangeric88#6580). Dont post appeals here. there is also no problem with the video. It follows all the guidlines and I see no editing or problems with the evidence. I do admit that they could have punished the user for targeted chat offences but I expect they just recieved a warning which is not visible on the appeals site.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Instead of having threads for appeals we have an appeals section at appeals.cubecraft.net. If their appeal was denied feel free to contact Orangeric88#6580 on Discord. Also, we generally don't mute for gay as it's not as severe. However, we do have some exceptions to this. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me. ~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom