Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
My suggestion is to add more colorful maps such as unicorns. On the server there are many girls and boys who love unicorns, since they eliminated the "rainbow" map, which contained one in the middle.
Also, I suggest this because cubecraft does not have many people playing, and it would be a way to get attention :p.

- Narty

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion is to add more colorful maps such as unicorns. On the server there are many girls and boys who love unicorns, since they eliminated the "rainbow" map, which contained one in the middle.
Also, I suggest this because cubecraft does not have many people playing, and it would be a way to get attention :p.

- Narty

We got Birthday in Egg Wars and some map in Sky Wars. That's a start.
But tbh I wouldn't like a map like that.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

- Narty
More variety on the maps would be great! I would personally love to see new maps that work different concepts.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
c732z.jpg

+1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

- Narty
Color is... Fuller.
Good idea...
+1

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

- Narty
I do not think you should speak in name of everyone..
On the server there are many girls and boys who love unicorns

If you have a clear proof (a strawpoll), then you can talk about majority of players
Next to that, I like the maps as they are now. Rainbow is really colorful, just like Party and Candy.

I do not think more colorful maps would attract more players and attention. A new game, new lobbies, new vanity on the other hand..
I don't really support this idea
EDIT: New maps aren't a bad idea, but they don't necessarily have to be colorful

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Am I the only one who doesn't like Unicorns?
No, you aren't. It's not like I hate them, but everyone seems to be like "oWEMGIE UNiCoRns!1!1!!"
She actually generalized that everyone likes unicorns, or that the majority does.
If people suggest something, and mostly start generalizing or speaking in name of everyone.

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
No, you aren't. It's not like I hate them, but everyone seems to be like "oWEMGIE UNiCoRns!1!1!!"
She actually generalized that everyone likes unicorns, or that the majority does.
If people suggest something, and mostly start generalizing or speaking in name of everyone.

I said that everyone likes unicorns, because most like them. I know there are people that you do not like, but if you have a unicorn on a map you will stop playing on that map?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I said that everyone likes unicorns, because most like them. I know there are people that you do not like, but if you have a unicorn on a map you will stop playing on that map?
I think I already said that (Don't want to be rude!), speak for yourself.. "Most people like them"
Proof? Evidence? ;)

I won't stop playing a map if there's a unicorn, I said that I don't hate unicorns by the way! :p
It's not like I hate them

But you should not say "Everyone likes unicorns" like you did here
I said that everyone likes unicorns, because most like them
On the server there are many girls and boys who love unicorns

Seeing all the comments, indeed, a lot of people like unicorns. But please, do not speak in name of everyone ;)
It's the same like "EveRyOnE HatEs CHAtFiLtEr" :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom