Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioArtz

May 3, 2019
this got me warned for warning. while i do now understand that i misplaced that tower, but it was quite an intense match. I need to remark the following:

- Any moderator would see, if they looked at my stats, that this was my.. like 4th game?
- Why would misplacing a SINGLE tower be trolling
- They actually tricked a friend and still tried to do with me to quit the match because we were "glitched" (no proof sadly)
- They did not tell me what tower was misplaced

I DO NOT know if this is indeed forbidden by the rules. i assume it's not appreciated but again, for a single misplaced tower?

I do not think this is warning is deserved.

I'm guessing a warning isn't such a big deal, but i don't feel considering that noone told me i was doing something wrong.

I am sorry in case this isn't supposed to go here, but i think this should be fine.

also sorry for any grammar mistakes or any general english mistakes. english is not my native language. (I'm German)
also i think i might be making this too big.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
this got me warned for warning. while i do now understand that i misplaced that tower, but it was quite an intense match. I need to remark the following:

- Any moderator would see, if they looked at my stats, that this was my.. like 4th game?
- Why would misplacing a SINGLE tower be trolling
- They actually tricked a friend and still tried to do with me to quit the match because we were "glitched" (no proof sadly)
- They did not communicate to me that i misplaced a tower.
- They did not tell me what tower was misplaced (obviously, considering the above)

I do not think this is warning is deserved.

I'm guessing a warning isn't such a big deal, but i don't feel considering that noone told me i was doing something wrong.

I am sorry in case this isn't supposed to go here, but i think this should be fine.

also sorry for any grammar mistakes or any general english mistakes. english is not my native language. (I'm German)
also i think i might be making this too big.
If you believe you were warned unfairly, contact the staff member who warned you, who in this case was Screams here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Scream
Though, got anymore questions/issues, feel free to ask me or another staff member! ^-^

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom