Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asellity

Dec 19, 2015
This is a message to: @rubik_cube_man @Joe Henry @Efcluke94

I bought Diamond on cube, but after a fiew conversations in chat i am Muted by Stefanvld! just bcz i stand up for some people!
I want my
100$ back! this is a unfair mute!

If ur gonna ban me bcz i post this thread send me a P message!
i dont wana do it like this! i applied for builder multiple times! i applied for mod i applied for Helper but on all of them i got rejected! and why? just bcz of UNFAIR mutes!

<3 WhoIsThis_ aka Trynovire

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
https://bans.cubecraft.net/?username=WhoIsThis_

Mods won't mute (or ban) you without a reason. You can always try to appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net .

I want my 100$ back! this is a unfair mute!
When you get a rank, you donate to the server to keep it up.
If cubecraft would let people get refunds everyone would get one when they stopped playing, and cubecraft would die.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
First Off, We have a strict "No Refund" policy stated in the super long packet that you should have skimmed through before agreeing to the terms

Second. Technically You "DONATED" to the server, as in giving money to the server to keep it running.

If ur gonna ban me bcz i post this thread send me a P message!
i dont wana do it like this! i applied for builder multiple times! i applied for mod i applied for Helper but on all of them i got rejected! and why? just bcz of UNFAIR mutes!

Third. You want your money back over a mute? You can still play on the server, I would be grateful that i didn't get banned. There is no such thing as "UNFAIR MUTES/BANS" We punish you for a reason, and with you acting out like you did personally I wouldn't consider you a great candidate for helper or builder. Its okay to get upset, as a staff I get mad every once in awhile but I need to set an example for other players and filter out that anger in a calm way. Blaming "unfair mutes and bans" is unprofessional and will lower your chances of getting staff if that is your goal after your mute expires.

If any other staff want to comment they can, otherwise ~Locked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom