Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazby

Oct 12, 2017
Hello, Cubecraft and other staffs. So, few weeks ago, I was playing skywars as usual. And it was all starting normal until when I saw teamers in solo skywars. When they built to me, I started to hit them so I can knockback them. After doing that, I got "Oh wait, what happened?" I got frickin banned! WTF?! I had no clients, because I deleted my hack client, so I don't know what the heel is going on with sentinal, but it needs to STOP! I have seen numerous people on youtube getting falsebanned by sentinal. And it is almost like I am the next victim. This is definitely an issue to me in this server. I love this server and all, but the security, WHOO! It is sooo bad to tell the difference between hackers and innocent, legit, players. I was only using optifine to boost my fps. That was the only mod I was using. This is very unfair because that people is not hacking, but still gets banned for it. I deserve to be unbanned, because this was DEFINITELY a falseban. And if you think I am cheating, WHERE THE HEEL IS THE EVIDENCE THAT I WAS HACKING?! (NOT HACKING ACTUALLY) HUH?! WHERE IS IT?! Because you can't ban players unless you have witnessed it, or recorded the hacker. I am very furious for getting false accuse of hacking. Also, I was just normal clicking, which is impossible for me to get banned for it. I promise I was NOT using autoclicker. Because it needs the password to download it, and I do NOT know the password since the computer I am using is a family computer, and my dad only knows the password and won't tell anyone. Please unban me from this server. I promise that I wasn't hacking, and was using optifine 1.8.9. Thank you so much for taking your time reading this.And, have a great day, everyone. Merry Christmas..

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You been banned 3 times now by Sentinal. The anti-cheat isn't perfect, but it is one of the best in Minecraft. The creators of the anti-cheat are working night and day, updating it and fixing bugs within it. (Also please be patient, until they make it better ;))

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If you know you have been false banned, please start a conversation with CrazyManJr on discord (even if your appeal got declined or not). You may get discord here if you don't have one: https://discordapp.com/ You may find CrazyManJr via this discord server: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

As of right now, you can try to appeal for you ban by clicking here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ Please mark your appeal as a FalsePositive. Be sure to describe what happened exactly before you were banned and what clients you were using when you got banned(e.g. what clients were you using; optifine, labymod, 5zig, vanilla mc, etc..)

Any further questions, feel free to PM me!

~ Locked

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom