Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
and who exactly, sir, will be causing their death?

if it's a teammate of those locked up, ez freedom

if it's another team, the person who killed the original trapper will still go for the egg

I think you're the one thinking of unrealistic scenarios to prove your point ;)
It's eggwars, there can be many situations and scenarios.
The easiest way would be to fix this 'bug' to avoid these problems :)

Ryaan

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2020
well keeping someone stuck in their spawn without trying to get their egg is already punishable

so like how long r u max gonna be stuck for? like 1-2 minutes while they get the egg? i mean that's the same as just getting your spawn blocked by building around it so the suggestions sounds kinda useless, you don't get out of either in that time (assuming they do it with obby)
Breaking an obsidian block takes 250 seconds.
If we were stuck between the blocks its fine, but we were not we were getting killed by them right after we spawn

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Being able to trap someone like that as soon as they spawn every time just doesn’t seem fair to me, it’s not really part of how the game is supposed to work. The easiest solution is making it so there’s a small space around spawn which you can’t place blocks in, at least in this map where there are slabs. Can’t say this isn’t a bug.

Reactions: Ryaan and Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom