Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinkader

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

My name is Kevin and i want to contact anybody who is allowed to unban people who did nothing.

Let me explain it.

I gave my mc account a year or two ago to my brother. Didnt played it that much so he could use mine so he didnt had to pay a new one for himself. I downloaded it again, and wanted to play some cubecraft. Heard it was a great server of my friends so i decided to join it. I got immediately the perm banned screen. I was confused so i decided to call my brother, he explained everything and told me he used hacks because he sucked at the game. He told me that he applied and that it got declined. I was very mad at him but ok. After some searching on google, i found an post on this forum saying that people who got banned by Sentinel (?) who cant do anything about it or didnt do anything could get unbanned. Now is my question, can i be unbanned too if i explain the whole story to some staffmember? Or could i just give up and buy an other account since i really want to play Cubecraft.

Hopefully somebody (I would like it if any staffmember could react) knows the answer and could help me out

Cya
-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom