Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
987k and Zqyla have been banned for trolling. Which we didn't. We locked a team that was trashtalking us. But we didn't break any rules

The official cubecraft rule 1.5 Trolling states: 'Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg.'

Not getting their egg and kill farming isn't allowed and we know that. So we didn't do that. We got their egg and killed them within 1 min. Didn't farm once. What we have done might not be nice, but it's allowed. If CubeCraft thinks this is bannable it should have been on the rules page, since that is what we have read before doing this.

In this video you can see that after we killed them, we INSTANT got their egg.:

In the worse case, let's say it is trolling alright, 987k and Zqyla should have been warned instead of a 1 day ban, since the rule 1.5 works with the follow punishment track: warning --> 1 day ban --> 7 dag ban --> 30 day ban --> perm ban. Both accounts never got a warning for trolling so the mod who banned us is literally skipping the punishment track that CubeCraft set up.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
im pretty sure spawn trapping in general isnt allowed, you could have thought of this yourself honestly. isnt it common sense when they say "or to just keep them stuck"? you did trap them with obsidian and made them unable to defend their egg, which is quite unfair and really ruins the game for others. either way allowed or not, its still something you shouldnt do as its quite unfair.

but as Finix said, you should appeal and hope for the best :)

small edit:
you guys were quite toxic towards the trapped players

Reactions: zMigi_

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
im pretty sure spawn trapping in general isnt allowed, you could have thought of this yourself honestly. isnt it common sense when they say "or to just keep them stuck"? you did trap them with obsidian and made them unable to defend their egg, which is quite unfair and really ruins the game for others. either way allowed or not, its still something you shouldnt do as its quite unfair.

The wrote in bold, so it's clear: 'and not get their egg' I guess that is important right since it's writen in BOLD. And still, even if it's against the rules. The punishment track says we gotta be warned first. I think you are missing the point.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
The wrote in bold, so it's clear: 'and not get their egg' I guess that is important right since it's writen in BOLD. And still, even if it's against the rules. The punishment track says we gotta be warned first. I think you are missing the point.
doesnt change the fact you shouldnt have done it, its still unfair towards the players. not to forget you guys did act toxic towards them. imagine if they had to write every little detail because people like you think its allowed, just because it isnt written down somewhere.

imess_GM

Mar 18, 2018
doesnt change the fact you shouldnt have done it, its still unfair towards the players. not to forget you guys did act toxic towards them. imagine if they had to write every little detail because people like you think its allowed, just because it isnt written down somewhere.
I was in that game. Me and my teammates started off playing a normal game just like we had been the whole day, and then these 2 people started targeting us and when we killed them they said "you guys might as well leave because this is a waste of time, we're gonna win" (or something similar, not exactly typed like that) and this caused us to start acting aggressive against them as well, we did not swear, but we did make fun of them being toxic towards us, and they kept giving excuses to such as "Bowspam" "lagg" etc. When we finally managed to get to their island we decided to block them in with obsidian to easily get the egg but to also get our "revenge" or whatever you would call it, we were toxic in chat but they were as well. The video that they recorded was only 1 minute. Literally less than 30 seconds afterwards I broke them free myself and they stared at me not even wanting to get free. Being trapped in a obby (obsidian) box for one and a half minute when the game had been going on for at least 15 minutes is not really a big deal, especially when they deserved it. So yes, it does change the fact that we did what we did without breaking any current rule and we even played fair about it releasing them right after getting their egg. Anything else u'd like to add?

lowski

Mar 4, 2021

small edit:
you guys were quite toxic towards the trapped players
Okay so I don't know if you actually watched the vid because funnily enough the vid enough shows most of it.
They trash talk us
We give it back and then fight them
They are out of their base fighting in mid.
We put obby on their spawn
We break their egg
Few seconds later we also kill them
It's not like they were in that obby tap for 5 hours, it was maximum 30 seconds.

It's in bold, "AND NOT GETTING THEIR EGG". Your phrasing of "people like you" seems very inappropriate in a situation you clearly lack an understanding on. The rules clearly state, warn first - why was it a ban?

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
and then these 2 people started targeting us and when we killed them they said "you guys might as well leave because this is a waste of time, we're gonna win"
that doesnt sound toxic honestly, its just showing off. targetting isnt really a thing in my opinion, you just attack a team and try to kill them, thats literally the game.
When we finally managed to get to their island we decided to block them in with obsidian to easily get the egg but to also get our "revenge" or whatever you would call it, we were toxic in chat but they were as well.
blocking off someone's spawn is unfair as they cant fight back anymore and you just keep them trapped. this being not a written rule doesnt mean you should do it. and how is them being toxic (without serious evidence of it even lol) an excuse to be toxic yourself? if they jump in a well, would you jump after them?
you guys kept watching them being trapped and made fun of them, even saying "Lowski come see ur pets" thats quite toxic to do and really ruins the server for other people.
they didnt deserve to get killed in such a sad way, since you didnt even give them a chance to defend.

It's in bold, "AND NOT GETTING THEIR EGG". Your phrasing of "people like you" seems very inappropriate in a situation you clearly lack an understanding on. The rules clearly state, warn first - why was it a ban?
its meant as in people who think every rule should be written down in the smallest details and is far from being meant as an offensive thing. but to be fair, neither do i see why a ban instantly since i dont know how many wanrs you guys got before this happened.

imess_GM

Mar 18, 2018
that doesnt sound toxic honestly, its just showing off. targetting isnt really a thing in my opinion, you just attack a team and try to kill them, thats literally the game.

blocking off someone's spawn is unfair as they cant fight back anymore and you just keep them trapped. this being not a written rule doesnt mean you should do it. and how is them being toxic (without serious evidence of it even lol) an excuse to be toxic yourself? if they jump in a well, would you jump after them?
you guys kept watching them being trapped and made fun of them, even saying "Lowski come see ur pets" thats quite toxic to do and really ruins the server for other people.
they didnt deserve to get killed in such a sad way, since you didnt even give them a chance to defend.

its meant as in people who think every rule should be written down in the smallest details and is far from being meant as an offensive thing. but to be fair, neither do i see why a ban instantly since i dont know how many wanrs you guys got before this happened.
they were being toxic, you weren't even there so you don't have a saying in the matter. You can't tell if they were toxic or not depending on what we say without proof, so stop acting like u can

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
they were being toxic, you weren't even there so you don't have a saying in the matter. You can't tell if they were toxic or not depending on what we say without proof, so stop acting like u can
no proof means you have nothing to defend yourself, and it will never be an excuse to be toxic yourselves. you could hve stayed quiet and just moved on in stead of responding to them and being toxic back, you know?

imess_GM

Mar 18, 2018
no proof means you have nothing to defend yourself, and it will never be an excuse to be toxic yourselves. you could hve stayed quiet and just moved on in stead of responding to them and being toxic back, you know?
being toxic towards toxic people is fair and square. In sweden we have a sayign that is "är du med i leken får du leken tåla" which basically means that if you do something to me i have all rights to do the same thing to you.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
being toxic towards toxic people is fair and square. In sweden we have a sayign that is "är du med i leken får du leken tåla" which basically means that if you do something to me i have all rights to do the same thing to you.
sure thing, there's also a dutch version of it and im pretty sure any other langugae has one. but in the end its about not lowering to theirr level. you could have stayed calm and moved on in stead of acting toxic back, cuz it only places yourself in a negative position

Reactions: ReMD0G

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
är du med i leken får du leken tåla
This server is with the world! In plus, instead of spawn-trapping which is a bad choice, do the good choice which is to record and report them. Then you could take that revenge the right way!

Reactions: InkAsriel

imess_GM

Mar 18, 2018
This server is with the world! In plus, instead of spawn-trapping which is a bad choice, do the good choice which is to record and report them. Then you could take that revenge!
what we did was allowed so i dont see a point in not doing it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom